Captain Marvel may refer to:
- Captain Marvel (DC Comics), a Fawcett/DC comic book superhero, alter-ego of Billy Batson
- Mary Marvel, called Captain Marvel in The Power of Shazam!
- Captain Marvel Jr., called Captain Marvel in "Titans Tomorrow"
- Captain Marvel (Marvel Comics), several Marvel Comics characters:
- Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell), a member of the Kree race
- Monica Rambeau, also known as Photon and Pulsar
- Genis-Vell, also known as Legacy and Photon
- Phyla-Vell, also known as Quasar
- Captain Marvel (Khn'nr), a Skrull posing as Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell)
- Mahr Vehl, the Ultimate Universe version of the Marvel Comics character "Captain Marvel"
- Noh-Varr, formerly known as Marvel Boy but using the Captain Marvel alias in the Dark Avengers
- Carol Danvers, also known as Ms. Marvel
- Captain Marvel (Amalgam Comics), an amalgam of the Marvel and DC characters
- Captain Marvel, a character in a 1966 comic by M. F. Enterprises
In other uses:
- "Captain Marvel," a 1972 Chick Corea song first recorded by Stan Getz and then by Return to Forever
- Captain Marvel, a 1972 album by Stan Getz
- "Captain Marvel," nickname of footballer Bryan Robson (born 1957)
- Adventures of Captain Marvel, a 1941 serial based on the Fawcett Comics character
Other articles related to "captain marvel, marvel":
... Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell) Monica Rambeau Genis-Vell Phyla-Vell Captain Marvel (Khn'nr) Noh-Varr Ms ... Marvel ...
... Voice Actor Jim Piddock Doctor Sivana is a mad scientist and enemy of the Marvel Family ... and Georgia, gained a portion of Captain Marvel's lightning which they used to summon Black Adam, who they teamed up with to steal Shazam's power from Captain Marvel ... into saying "Shazam" to lose his powers, allowing Captain Marvel to defeat him with a simple flick ...
... John DeVito Freddy Freeman is a crippled newsboy who gained the powers similar to Captain Marvel from his friend Billy Batson ... He appears in "The Malicious Mister Mind" where he, Captain Marvel, and Mary Marvel help Batman fight the Monster Society of Evil ...
... of DC's Hawkman (Carter Hall) and Marvel's Angel (Warren Worthington III) ... An amalgamation of DC's Ray and Marvel's Cyclops (Scott Summers) ... An amalgamation of DC's Aquaman (Arthur Curry) and Marvel's Sub-Mariner (Namor McKenzie) ...
Famous quotes containing the words marvel and/or captain:
“I marvel at the many ways we, as black people, bend but do not break in order to survive. This astonishes me, and what excites me I write about. Everyone of us is a wonder. Everyone of us has a story.”
—Kristin Hunter (b. 1931)
“The curse of hell upon the sleek upstart
That got the Captain finally on his back
And took the red red vitals of his heart
And made the kites to whet their beaks clack clack.”
—John Crowe Ransom (18881974)