Plans and Construction
- An upgrade to eight lanes is planned with urgent demand between Leverkusen and Cologne
- An upgrade to eight lanes is planned with urgent demand near Frankfurt
- The upgrade to six lanes from Aschaffenburg to Schlüsselfeld is also planned with urgent demand
- The section between Rottendorf and Kreuz Biebelried (4,0 km / 2,5 mi) is under construction since 2009 to late 2012.
- The upgrade to six lanes from Schlüsselfeld to Kreuz Fürth/Erlangen is planned with further demand
- An upgrade to six lanes near Regensburg is planned with urgent demand
Read more about this topic: Bundesautobahn 3
Other articles related to "plan, plans and construction, plans":
... Kress von Kressenstein's plan for the attack on Romani was to bombard the line of defensive redoubts with heavy artillery and employ only weak infantry ... Murray's plan was to firstly delay the attackers and make it very difficult for them to gain ground south of Katib Gannit, and secondly, only when ...
... This work is one element of the East West Rail Link which would see a new 100 mph (160 km/h) service linking Oxford with Milton Keynes, Bedford and possibly also Cambridge. ...
... Sir Patrick Abercrombie's County of London Plan, 1943 and Greater London Plan, 1944 proposed a series of five roads encircling the capital ... Little was done to progress these plans until the 1960s when the Greater London Council developed their London Ringways plan which consisted of four 'rings' around the capital ... The Ringways plan was however hugely controversial due to the destruction required for the inner two ring roads (Ringway 1 and Ringway 2) ...
Famous quotes containing the words plans and, construction and/or plans:
“In order to become spoiled ... a child has to be able to want things as well as need them. He has to be able to see himself as a being who is separate from everyone else.... A baby is none of these things. He feels a need and he expresses it. He is not intellectually capable of working out involved plans and ideas like Can I make her give me...? If I make enough fuss he will...? They let me do ... yesterday and I want to do it again today so Ill....”
—Penelope Leach (20th century)
“Striving toward a goal puts a more pleasing construction on our advance toward death.”
—Mason Cooley (b. 1927)
“Architect. One who drafts a plan of your house, and plans a draft of your money.”
—Ambrose Bierce (18421914)