- Brady Plunkett is a monster-loving 12-year-old. He first discovered his "passion" when his sister Arlene told him there was a monster outside the window, and it turned out there was. He fed it, one thing led to another and the monster disappeared into Brady's closet, where he now lives that is until the first episode in which Brady is forced to chase him away for his own safety. Brady's ideal world would be one where humans and monsters can live together.
- Virgil Arp is Brady's 12-year-old best friend. He has been terrified of monsters since he was a child (though shown to be good friends with the Minotar and tried the mummy as a pet once) and has not been seen to be very smart.
- Ember Tombs is 13 years old, and another friend of Brady's. She can be seen as creepy and obsessed with death. She sleeps with a voodoo doll.
- Arlene Plunkett is Brady's 17 year old sister she originally got Brady interested in monsters when he was four. Brady often comes to Arlene for advice not knowing about the ways of the manipulative older sister only to be taken advantage of repeatedly. Strangely, she seems to be able to be hypnotised by her cell phone's ring tone.
- Maxwell Plunkett is Brady's miserable father he has a long-running reputation as the cheapest man in Ravenville. He's highly anti-monster, seeing them as only another mouth to feed and often leads violent mobs in pursuit of monsters. He will not let a monster into his house unless he can profit from them. For instance, he gets free medical services from Dr. Jekyell.
- Pollyanna Plunkett is Brady's kind, sweet and gentle mother who is also highly accepting of monsters, seeing them less of a menace and more "cute" leading to her constantly getting taken advantage of. She is virtually fright-proof. Like her son Brady she has a strong friendship with the Missing link.
- Mr. Mayor is an uptight, selfish and manipulative old tyrant that runs Ravenville. He would like nothing better than to ship the monsters off to the arctic, though he has a monster under his own roof—namely the Sea Serpent. Despite his unrivaled hatred of Brady he is constantly calling him to help as Brady is the best available monster expert.
- Igor is the man behind the monster shop and is quick to con whomever he meets into buying any monster he wants. He is shown to be a good person helping Brady with whatever hair-brained monster stunt he comes up with although still cons him into using low quality monsters and equipment.
- Marvin and Gaye Plunkett/the twins Little is ever given about these two. They seem to communicate telepathically and only with one another and love pulling pranks on monsters like Maxwell loves money.
Read more about this topic: Brady's Beasts
Other articles related to "characters, character":
... mansion to rescue Sandy the game starts with a prompt for the player to select two of six characters to accompany Dave ... uses a point-and-click interface to guide characters through a two-dimensional (2D) game world and to solve puzzles ... commands with this scheme examples include "Walk to", to move the characters "New kid", to switch between the three characters and "Pick up", to collect objects ...
... The title character, whose full name is Adam Seymour Duckstein (voiced by Jim J ... gay, and that he had insisted that the character be voiced by someone gay ... This follows the tradition of semi-nudity of cartoon characters exemplified by Porky Pig, Donald Duck, Top Cat, etc ...
... A typewriter or electromechanical printer can print characters on paper, and execute operations such as move the carriage back to the left margin of ... were transmitted in exactly the same way as printable characters by sending control characters with defined functions (e.g ... the line feed character forced the carriage to move to the same position on the next line) to teleprinters ...
... At the conclusion of Vault of the Drow, the characters find an astral gate leading to the Abyssal realm of Lolth, Demon Queen of Spiders, goddess of the drow elves and architect of the sinister plot described in ... The player characters are transported to another plane and cast into the labyrinth known as the Demonweb ... In order to return home, the characters must find their way out of the web and then defeat the evil demigoddess Lolth in her lair ...
... The game's main characters and bosses are Leonardo — Another apprentice magician who appears at Normoon and at Brannoch Castle near the end of the game ... Though not a main character, he still manages to help Brian by providing healing items in a room within Brannoch Castle ...
Famous quotes containing the word characters:
“Though they be mad and dead as nails,
Heads of the characters hammer through daisies;
Break in the sun till the sun breaks down,
And death shall have no dominion.”
—Dylan Thomas (19141953)
“To marry a man out of pity is folly; and, if you think you are going to influence the kind of fellow who has never had a chance, poor devil, you are profoundly mistaken. One can only influence the strong characters in life, not the weak; and it is the height of vanity to suppose that you can make an honest man of anyone.”
—Margot Asquith (18641945)
“A criminal trial is like a Russian novel: it starts with exasperating slowness as the characters are introduced to a jury, then there are complications in the form of minor witnesses, the protagonist finally appears and contradictions arise to produce drama, and finally as both jury and spectators grow weary and confused the pace quickens, reaching its climax in passionate final argument.”
—Clifford Irving (b. 1930)