- Generation 1 Autobot Car Blurr (1986)
- This version of Blurr is show-accurate to The Transformers: The Movie. It comes with an electro-laser and a shield. Blurr's tech specs portray him as having a Speed rating of 10
- Generation 1 Targetmaster Blurr (1987)
- A re-release of the previous figure with his Targetmaster partner Haywire, who transforms into his gun. The figure was retooled with larger holes to hold Haywire in gun mode. According to the Tech Specs in the packaging, Blurr's Speed rating is only 7 instead of 10.
- Generations Deluxe Blurr (2010)
- A remold of Generations Drift in white and two shades of blue with a different rear spoiler and head sculpt, armed with guns and a sniper rifle in place of Drift's swords. The figure's design is closely related to the comic version by IDW Publishing.
- United Targetmaster Haywire (2010)
- A store exclusive in Japan. A redeco of Power Core Combiners Caliburst.
- United Deluxe Blurr (2011)
- A redeco of the Deluxe Generations toy by Takara.
Other articles related to "toy, toys":
... spans almost 100 years of the existence of a toy that grew from small wooden playthings in the early 20th century into the center of a vast market of plastic building bricks that dominated the world markets for decades ... It is one of the oldest plastic toys in the world ... Today it is one of the most successful toys and has remained an iconic brand with a loyal and continuing following ...
... The second series of Dino-Rider toys consisted of eight new Valorian toys and only three new Rulons ... The most notable toy from the range was the Brontosaurus which was the biggest toy in the entire range measuring 34 inches long and 15 inches tall ... The Stegosaurus toy had motorized walking action, whilst the Pachycephalosaurus and Saurolophus both had a mechanism that allowed their bodies to thrust from a horizontal position with their tail in the ...
... Toys that require a child to manipulate it with his fingers and hands can be categorized as a manipulative ... Some manipulative toys, such as puzzles, are self-correcting, fitting together in only one specific way ... These types of toys only fit together one way and allow children to work until they achieve success ...
... ICE) Board Game Pressman Toy Corporation Card Game Cardinal Games DVD Game Imagination Games Game Boy Advance DSI Games Handheld Electronic Game i-Toys Nintendo DS DSI Games PC Game Cat Daddy Games PC Game Cat Daddy ...
Famous quotes containing the word toys:
“When I was sick and lay a-bed,
I had two pillows at my head,
And all my toys beside me lay
To keep me happy all the day.”
—Robert Louis Stevenson (18501894)
“The great passion in a mans life may not be for women or men or wealth or toys or fame, or even for his children, but for his masculinity, and at any point in his life he may be tempted to throw over the things for which he regularly lays down his life for the sake of that masculinity. He may keep this passion secret from women, and he may even deny it to himself, but the other boys know it about themselves and the wiser ones know it about the rest of us as well.”
—Frank Pittman (20th century)
“Why should kings and nobles have
Pictured trophies to their grave,
And we, churls, to thee deny
Thy pretty toys with thee to lie
A more harmless vanity?”
—Charles Lamb (17751834)