- Gifzette Daily Briefing: Morning humor and commentary by Matt Langer, editor of Gifzette and writer for The Awl.
- Ayn Rand's Adventures In Wonderland: America 2010: Serial graphic novel by cartoonist Benjamin Frisch. The series has concluded.
- Barry, Can You Hear Me?: Op-ed column by comedian/radio host Sara Benincasa.
- Cartoon Violence: Weekly or bi-weekly study of a few poor-quality political cartoons. The cartoons often share a theme. Written by Josh Fruhlinger, who is also the author of The Comics Curmudgeon.
- Rumors On the Internets: Daily collection of often ridiculous political opinions from the blogs; named for George W. Bush's 2004 debate performance mention of "rumors on the Internets".
- Washington Blingees: Political figures depicted as MySpace-style animated gifs filled with hip-hop and "tween" imagery.
- It's Morning In America: Daily news briefing that mocks the style of Beltway news roundups that aim to shape news and opinion. This feature was replaced by the Gifzette Daily Briefing by Matt Langer.
- Fridays With Peggy: Deconstructions of Peggy Noonan's Wall Street Journal column, often recasting her writing as either the work of a Tory from the 17th century or that of a depraved Gonzo-style character suffering constant hallucinations in her Upper East Side apartment.
- Win of the Afternoon: Snarky reader comments.
- Wonkette World 'o Books: Reviews of political books, mostly those written by Republican political or media celebrities, edited by book reviewer Greer Mansfield.
Read more about this topic: Wonkette
Other articles related to "regular features, feature":
... Ryan Reynolds Iain once commented that he thought that actor Ryan Reynolds had nice hair and he would like his hair cut like that ... This prompted Rob Burnett to phone up and say that Ryan Reynolds is Iain's boyfriend ...
... Each Friday, the magazine publishes an exclusive cartoon by Ricardo Gimenes, on the topic of a recent industry event, or more recently in the Fleaty the Geek Bug series, common challenges to designers and developers ... The cartoons by Gimenes followed an earlier experiment into a cartoon strip with Paddy Donnelly which received a mixed response from readers in 2009 ...
... African football The Question A weekly feature that attempts to answer a topical story through interaction between journalists and readers 411 With 365 South ...
Famous quotes containing the words features and/or regular:
“It is a tribute to the peculiar horror of contemporary life that it makes the worst features of earlier timesthe stupefaction of the masses, the obsessed and driven lives of the bourgeoisieseem attractive by comparison.”
—Christopher Lasch (b. 1932)
“This is the frost coming out of the ground; this is Spring. It precedes the green and flowery spring, as mythology precedes regular poetry. I know of nothing more purgative of winter fumes and indigestions. It convinces me that Earth is still in her swaddling-clothes, and stretches forth baby fingers on every side.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)