- Mark Di Giuseppe (class of '82) better known as the Straniero is a world famous one man band now living in southern Italy
- Ted Nugent is a popular rock and roll guitarist, known for his hits "Stranglehold" and "Cat Scratch Fever"
- Scott Vokoun is the lead singer for the rock band Quiet Riot
- Leslie Erganian is an artist and television correspondent for the Hallmark Channel.
- Jasen Fisher is a former child actor, who co-starred in Parenthood, The Witches, and Hook.
- Todd Hundley was a two-time All-Star Major League Baseball catcher (1990–2003), playing most of his career with the New York Mets. He briefly held single season home run record for catchers.
- Robert Lorenz is an Academy Award nominated movie producer and assistant director known for his collaborations with Clint Eastwood (Letters from Iwo Jima, Mystic River, Space Cowboys, Changeling, Million Dollar Baby, Gran Torino).
- Kris Myers is a drummer for the American rock/jam band Umphrey's McGee.
- Jim Schwantz is a former NFL linebacker (1992, 94-98) playing most of his career with the Dallas Cowboys, with which he won a Super Bowl ring in Super Bowl XXX. In 2009, he was elected mayor of Palatine.
- Mallory Snyder is an actress/model who was featured on The Real World 13.
- Chris Fleming is an international TV host and Paranormal investigator on Dead Famous: Ghostly Encounters which aired 2004-2007 on The Biography Channel, He also co-hosted episodes of A&E Network Psychic Kids 2009-2010 and made numerous TV appearances on such shows as Larry King, Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures, The Haunted (TV Series), and Paranormal Challenge.
- Scott Tolzien is a quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers (2011–present). Graduated Class of 2006.
- brandUn DeShay is an American rapper and record producer. He has produced for former Young Money artist Curren$y, Billboard cover artist Mac Miller and is a former member of Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All. Graduated Class of 2006.
Read more about this topic: William Fremd High School
Other articles related to "notable alumni, alumni":
... Institute of New York University has more than 44,000 alumni throughout the United States and in 55 countries around the world ... NYU-Poly's alumni include inventors, scientists, business leaders, entrepreneurs, politicians, country presidents, university presidents and academic leaders among others ... the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), are alumni ...
Famous quotes containing the word notable:
“In one notable instance, where the United States Army and a hundred years of persuasion failed, a highway has succeeded. The Seminole Indians surrendered to the Tamiami Trail. From the Everglades the remnants of this race emerged, soon after the trail was built, to set up their palm-thatched villages along the road and to hoist tribal flags as a lure to passing motorists.”
—For the State of Florida, U.S. public relief program (1935-1943)