Weird may refer to:
- Weird (comics), a fictional DC Comics character
- "Weird" (Hanson song)
- "Weird Al" Yankovic, an American musician and parodist
- Weird fiction, speculative literature written in the late 19th and early 20th century
- Weird number, a natural number that is abundant but not semiperfect
- The Weird, a 2012 anthology of weird fiction
- "Weird", a song from Hilary Duff's Hilary Duff (album)
- a acronym for Westernized Educated Industrialized Rich and Democratized
Other articles related to "weird":
... Polka Your Eyes Out" Song by "Weird Al" Yankovic from the album Off the Deep End Released April, 1992 Format Cassette, CD Recorded January 27, 1992 Genre Comedy, polka Length 350 Label Scotti Brothers "Polka Your ... Feelgood" by Mötley Crüe "Ice Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice "Ear Booker Polka" by "Weird Al" Yankovic ...
... Something Weird Video is an American film distributor company based in Seattle, Washington ... The company is named after Lewis' 1967 film Something Weird, and the logo is taken from that film's original poster art ... Something Weird has distributed well over 2,500 films to date ...
Famous quotes containing the word weird:
“That weird shall never daunten me.
Syne he has kissed her rosy lips,
All underneath the Eildon Tree.”
—Unknown. Thomas the Rhymer (l. 2224)
“Pregnant women! They had that weird frisson, an aura of magic that combined awkwardly with an earthy sense of duty. Mundane, because they were nothing unique on the suburban streets; ethereal because their attention was ever somewhere else. Whatever you said was trivial. And they had that preciousness which they imposed wherever they went, compelling attention, constantly reminding you that they carried the future inside, its contours already drawn, but veiled, private, an inner secret.”
—Ruth Morgan (19201978)
“Those Three Weird Ones, that tend Lifes loom.”
—Herman Melville (18191891)