- 12 Victoria, asteroid
- Victoria (crater), in the Meridiani Planum, Mars, named after one of Ferdinand Magellan's ships
Read more about this topic: Victoria (geographical Disambiguation)
Other articles related to "extraterrestrial":
... on a National Geographic Channel special titled Extraterrestrial ... seeking to compare dolphin whistles and baby babble in an attempt to make predictions about extraterrestrial communications ... get a good indication of how advanced an extraterrestrial signal is ...
... Lovecraft and Extraterrestrial Pop Culture is a 2005 book by Jason Colavito, a contributor to Skeptic magazine, and published by Prometheus Books ... of Lovecraft as well as the wider "extraterrestrial pop culture" (such as Stargate SG-1) ...
Extraterrestrial may refer to any object or being beyond (extra-) the planet Earth (terrestrial). It is derived from the Latin Root extra ("outside", "outwards") and terrestris ("earthly", "of or relating to the Earth").
It may also refer to:
- Extraterrestrial life, in scientific context, hypothetical life that exists outside Earth
- Extraterrestrials in fiction
- Extraterrestrial (film), 2012 film by Nacho Vigalondo
- Extraterrestrial (TV program), a program on the National Geographic Channel
- Outer space, the location of things that are "outside Earth"
- E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, 1982 film by Steven Spielberg
- E.T. (song), song by Katy Perry