Terminate may refer to:
- Electrical termination, ending a wire or cable properly to prevent interference
- Termination of employment, the end of an employee's duration with an employer
- Terminate and Stay Resident, utility programs used in DOS
- Exit (operating system), to terminate the execution of a running software program
- Terminate (software) - (terminat.exe) a shareware modem terminal and host program for MS-DOS in the 1990s
- Terminate with extreme prejudice is a euphemism for assassination
Read more about Terminated: See Also
Other articles related to "terminated":
... A process may be terminated, either from the "running" state by completing its execution or by explicitly being killed ... of these cases, the process moves to the "terminated" state ...
... Hydroxyl-terminated polybutadiene (HTPB) is a polymer of butadiene terminated at each end with a hydroxyl functional group ... Both ends of the chain are terminated with a hydroxide ion, thus giving it the name Hydroxyl-Terminated Polybutadiene ...
... Winner Joel Sent to Conference Room Ernie, Keng Teck and Anrie Terminated Anrie and Keng Teck Notes This episode was the first time that 2 candidates were terminated at the same time ... the first episode in which the catchphrase "You're terminated" was not used ...
... Seafarers' Professional Security Officers Association was terminated in 2004 ... Union 5 Chauffeurs and Industrial Workers was terminated in 2000 ... Seafarers AFL-CIO Local Union 300 United Industrial Workers - Midwest was terminated in 2000 ...
Famous quotes containing the word terminated:
“I once terminated a partnership with a chap who provedunreliable. As a matter of fact, I terminated him.”
—Edward L. Bernds (b. 1911)
“But there is nothing unmixt in this world; and some of the gravest of our divines have carried it so far as to affirm, that enjoyment itself was attended even with a sighand that the greatest they knew of, terminated in a general way, in little better than a convulsion.”
—Laurence Sterne (17131768)