Team Psykick is a of Beybladers in the anime and manga series Beyblade. They only appear in Beyblade V-Force. Some of them were also seen at the end of G Revolution. The team is owned by a beyblading corporation called Zagart Industries, owned by Dr. Zagart. A member of Team Psykick is usually referred to as a Psykick or a group of bladers Psykicks. The main antagonists are led by Gideon and Doctor B as their main instructors. The goal of Team Psykick was to capture the 4 sacred spirits, or "bit-beasts" from the world champion Beyblading team, the Bladebreakers.
- Dr. Zagart
- Zeo's father and the CEO of Zagart Industries. He is trying to steal the 4 Bladebreakers sacred beasts to revive Zeo into a real boy. He was introduced only after Gideon's death. (Voiced by: Lawrence Bayne in the English dub)
- Gideon (Sierra Gideon)
- Gideon is the overseer of Team Psykick and the one who thought of the Cyber Bit-Beast project. He hires Dr. B to do most of his work and lead the other scientists. Unbeknownst to the others, he actually answers to a man called Dr. Zagart. After Tyson defeats Kane and the Battle Tower collapses, Gideon is crushed under the debris and dies. Episode 3-27. (Voiced by: Len Carlson in the English dub)
- Dr. B (Rourke W. Bender)
- Dr. B is the head scientist of Team Psykick and is called in when Gideon's normal henchmen aren't able to capture Tyson's Dragoon. He is the main reason the Bladebreakers reunite, as he calls for a match between chosen Psykick members and the Bladebreakers. He is extremely arrogant almost to the point of insanity, as when his plans fail he tends to scream and act out like a child. After that, he's started to his last laughing manically, and attempts to kill everyone in the Battle Tower by pressing a button that is presumed to be an explosive, but Gideon stops him and pushes him away, putting him under the falling debris of the collapsing building. He dies by the electrocution on computer screen. Episode 6-27. (Voiced by: Tony Daniels in the English dub)
- Doctor K
- The beautiful scientist that worked for Dr. Zagart. She managed to steal the sacred rock containing the power of multiple Bit Beasts for Zagart, but she was fired by him before the World Championships, for disloyalty in handing over the extracted bit-beasts from the rock. She then went on to coach King & Queen in the World Championship. (Voiced by: Joanne Vannicola in the English dub)
- The Psykicks are the group of beybladers chosen to wield the Cyber Bit-Beasts and defeat the Bladebreakers. The bladers have changed over time, until Gideon finally settled on the main four. Unlike normal Psykicks, who wear green uniforms, these bladers wear lavender and black.
- Kane Yamashita
- Kane is the leader of the Psykicks and the blader chosen to control Cyber Dragoon. Kane is very calm and collected in nature, making him a born leader and an inspiration to his team. It is also hinted that Salima may have feelings for him. Kane and the other Psykicks are shown to have been involved with Gideon before, but their past remains unexplored. He is voiced by Yuuki Tai in the original version, and by Peter Cugno in the English dub.
- Salima is the Beyblader chosen to use Cyber Driger. She is very kind-hearted and truly believes in her team's goal: to learn everything they possibly can about beyblading. She, like Kane, was skeptical about using the Cyber Bit-beasts in battle, but her lust for power got the better of her. Salima grows a close bond with Ray because they both want to have fair fights, since Tyson was also considering breaking the rules to protect their bit-beasts. Though Ray is profoundly affected by Salima's influence, she mostly shows romantic feelings for Kane. Salima is voiced by Hikaru Ikeda in the original version, and by Susan Roman in the English dub.
- Jim is the Beyblader chosen to use Cyber Draciel. He is a tactical genius, almost to the point of being cocky, being able to figure out a beyblade's RPM rating and a Beyblader's attack pattern simply by watching them. He is the first to be introduced to the Cyber Bit-Beasts. The test put a physical and mental strain on Jim, and after he passed, he immediately started craving more power. He is the only Psykick to beat a Bladebreaker and capture his bit-beast, which was Max. Even though he is rather smart, he seems to have confidence issues, shown when he runs to the table crying after King and Queen destroy his beyblade. Jim is voiced by Ayaka Yamashita in the original version, and by Mary Long in the English dub.
- Goki is the Beyblader chosen to use Cyber Dranzer. His main resolve is his raw power, although he does seem to share Kane's and Salima's values. Like Jim, severe mental stress is put on Goki due to the Cyber Bit-beasts influence, and breaks down in tears after losing to Kai. Goki is voiced by Yasuhiro Fujiwara in the original version, and by Craig Lauzon in the English dub.
- This team was the team that the Bladebreakers were forced to face on an island located at the east coast of Japan.
- Daryl is the Beyblader who fights Tyson on Dr. B's island. His beyblade is able to blade on water due to a vacuum that takes in the water and pumps it back out. (Voiced by Raoul Bhaneja in the English dub)
- Chameleon is the Beyblader who fought Max on Dr. B's island. His beyblade was able to blend in with its surroundings. However, Draciel breaks the bit-beast capture system and beats Chameleon. (Voiced by Lyon Smith in the English dub)
- Dark Emperor Bat
- Bat, usually referring to himself as the Dark Emperor Bat, fights Ray in the dark cave of Dr. B's island. He wears nightvision goggles in order to see, but Ray comes out victorious in the end.
- Figel challenges Kai on the bridge to the lighthouse on Dr. B's island. He fails to make Kai call out Dranzer. (Voiced by Lyon Smith in the English dub)
- This five beybladers were hired by Dr.K to defeat the Bladebreakers and steal their bit-beasts. They wear different uniforms and have visor-like eye monitors.
- Foxy is an undefeated former champion Beyblader and the first one to wield a rock bit beast, Wildfox. He lures Ray into the woods and almost beats him when his bit beast is able to us the wind to make illusional copies of itself but Ray eventually defeats him when he manages to stop the wind.
- Net is a young reject. He was chosen to wield a spider bit beast, Phantom Spider. He was sent to steal Tyson's Dragoon but was soon defeated.
- Jack is an underground beyblader. He was chosen to wield the invisible wind bit beast, Sickle Weasel. He challenges Kai and severely beats him as Kai is unable to see his bit beast. Once Kai is able to see his bit beast he summons Dranzer and destroys Sickle Weasel at the cost of damaging his own blade.
- Dennis is a Dinosaur fanatic. He was chosen to wield a rock bit beast called Tyranno. He challenges Max to a battle but only toys with him for a while before calling back his bit beast. He then lures Max into a warehouse where Dr.K uses energy injection to make Tyranno stronger. He almost defeats Max until Tyranno overloads on energy and is destroyed.
- Like Jack he was an underground beyblader who cheats to win. He was chosen to wield the rock bit beast Klarken. He challenges Ray who manges to hold his own against him until Denny launches another beyblade containing another Klarken. Zeo then joins the battle and inspired by his courage and determination, Ray vanquishes the two Clarkens.
- Zeo (voiced by Hisayo Yanai in the Japanese version, and Tim Hamaguchi in the American version)
- This robotic replicant of Zagart's son (who died in an accident) has developed strong Beyblading skills through vigorous training methods and a strong desire to be the best. Zeo temporarily joins the Bladebreakers after helping Tyson out of a jam. When his father reveals his true identity, he throws his Beyblading morals away in the hopes of defeating Tyson and his friends and becoming a real boy. His bit-beast is Cerberus.
- In the Manga, Zeo was actually a boy named Leon, Zeo's younger brother, who was tricked to thinking that he was Zeo. The real Zeo was hit by a truck and killed shortly thereafter, Zagart was saddened and wanted to use the power of the sacred beasts to revive Zeo, though it didn't work out. After Leon's and Tyson's match in the manga, he goes off to live his true life with his father. In the anime his blade (before Cerberus) was called Xeronix (pronounced zeronix). In G-revolution there is a short scene that shows a short-hair Zeo standing by the window.
- His beyblade is Burning Cerberus with the Chain Storm attack.He took both Draciel and Dranzer away from both Kai and Max, but the Bit-Beasts were returned to them after Tyson defeated Zeo.
- This Blader was chosen by Zagart to be the teammate for Zeo. He is a skillful Beyblader, able to control a Rock Bit Beast, Orthrus. Gordo's performance at the World Championship is a descendant line: He first beats up Dunga very easily, then has a tie with Ray, and is defeated by Tyson in the final match. (Voiced by Hisayoshi Suganuma in the Japanese version and Craig Lauzon in the American version)
- His beyblade is Orthrus with the Twin Spire attack.
- These are the other members that make up Team Psykick. However, there are many more blader grunts and scientists.
- Snakey is the first Beyblader chosen to wield Gideon's new Magtram (the anime's version of the South-Polarity Magnacore). His beyblade is able to cut through steel. He is defeated by Tyson. (Voiced by Eric Woolfe in the English dub)
- Wyatt was a student at Whitney Prep School that was one of Kai's biggest fans. He dreamed of one day being a world champion like Kai. He asks Kai to train him on multiple occasions, but is turned down. Due to this, he joins Team Psykick and uses the prototype Cyber Dranzer. His battle with Dunga puts an enormous amount of stress on him, as he was trying not to show any weakness in front of Kai. He falls to the ground, unable to handle the immense power, and dies. His death was watered down in the dub, as they don't explicitly say he is dead, but they do not say he is alive either. Kai's words about Wyatt are "he was never the same again." (Voiced by Edward Glen in the American version)
- Gerry is the very first Beyblader chosen to wield the prototype Cyber Dragoon. He uses it in a local beyblade tournament and nearly destroys the building. He collapses, falling under the pressure. (Voiced by Craig Lauzon in the English dub)
Other articles related to "team psykick, team, psykick, psykicks":
... Team Psykick is a of Beybladers in the anime and manga series Beyblade ... The team is owned by a beyblading corporation called Zagart Industries, owned by Dr ... A member of Team Psykick is usually referred to as a Psykick or a group of bladers Psykicks ...
... The team has gone their separate ways, but Team Psykick and the Saint Shields, attack the Blade-breakers by trying to steal their bit-beasts for their own reasons ... The first half of the second season ends with the Blade-breakers defeating Team Psykick, who were manipulating their friends Kane, Salima, Goki and Jimmy ... second half of season 2 deals with the truth of why the Saint Shields and Team Psykick are after their bit-beasts and about a rock that Max's mother found that ...
Famous quotes containing the word team:
“giving a nod, up the chimney he rose.
He sprang to his sleigh, to his team gave a whistle,
And away they all flew like the down of a thistle,
But I heard him exclaim, ere he drove out of sight,
Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good-night.”
—Clement Clarke Moore (17791863)