Sunny may refer to:
- An abundance of sunlight
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, a television show
- Airkraft Sunny, a Swiss ultralight aircraft
- Nissan Sunny, a vehicle
- Seiyu Group, a Japanese supermarket
- SS Sunny, an Indonesian cargo ship in service 1959–69
- "Sunny" (song), a 1966 song by Bobby Hebb, covered by Boney M.
- "Sunny" (Morrissey song), a 1995 song by Morrissey
- Sunny (musical), a 1925 Jerome Kern musical
- Sunny (1930 film), a film adaptation of the musical
- Sunny (1941 film), a film adaptation of the musical
- Sunny (1984 film), an Indian film directed by Raj Khosla
- Sunny (2008 film), a South Korean film unrelated to the musical, about Korean entertainers in the Vietnam War
- Sunny (2011 film), a South Korean film unrelated to the musical, about a group of old high school friends
- Sunny (XM), XM Satellite Radio channel 24
- Sunny (Neil Sedaka album), 1979
- Sunny (Towa Tei album), 2011
Read more about Sunny: People
Other articles related to "sunny":
... Sunny is a personal name or nickname A short form of Suneal, Sunil, Sundeep, Sunita or Suraj (as Suraj means the Sun) Sunny, a fictional prostitute in J.D ... from his nickname Stephen Sunday (born 1988), Spanish football midfielder Sunny Baudelaire, fictional character from the Series of Unfortunate Events books by Lemony Snicket Sunny Besen Thrasher ...
... Sunny '76" Single by Bobby Hebb B-side Proud Soul Heritage Released 1975 Format 7" single Genre Disco Length 331 Label Polydor Writer(s) Bobby Hebb Producer Marty Sheridan, Joe Renzetti "Sunny '76" is the ...
... Sunny Lee is a fictional character from the Australian soap opera Neighbours, played by Hany Lee ... Sunny was created by executive producer Susan Bower in response to criticism that Neighbours was "too white" ... Despite not winning, she was cast as Sunny soon afterwards ...
... After graduating from Film and Television Institute of India, Pune in 1983, Sunny Joseph started working as a cinematographer in 1987 ... working in more than 50 films in eleven Indian languages, Sunny Joseph still consider himself as a student of cinematography/cinema ... In 2002, Sunny assisted veteran cinematographer and Adoor Gopalakrishnan long-time collaborator, Mankada Ravi Varma, in his last work, Nizhalkuthu (2002) and eventually shot many ...
... "Sunny (Mousse T ... Remix)" (digital download, Sony BMG) "Sunny" (Mousse T ... Radio Mix) - 321 "Sunny" (Mousse T ...
Famous quotes containing the word sunny:
“Now only a dent in the earth marks the site of these dwellings, with buried cellar stones, and strawberries, raspberries, thimble-berries, hazel-bushes, and sumachs growing in the sunny sward there.... These cellar dents, like deserted fox burrows, old holes, are all that is left where once were the stir and bustle of human life, and fate, free will, foreknowledge absolute, in some form and dialect or other were by turns discussed.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“The church is a sort of hospital for mens souls, and as full of quackery as the hospital for their bodies. Those who are taken into it live like pensioners in their Retreat or Sailors Snug Harbor, where you may see a row of religious cripples sitting outside in sunny weather.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“To be together again, after so long, who love the sunny wind, the windy sun, in the sun, in the wind, that is perhaps something, perhaps something.”
—Samuel Beckett (19061989)