Škoda is a Czech surname and brand name. It may refer to:
- Škoda Auto, automobile manufacturer in the Czech Republic (also the main article about Škoda vehicles)
- Škoda Works, industrial enterprise in Austria-Hungary, then Czechoslovakia and now Czech Republic
- Skoda Xanthi F.C., football club in Xanthi, Greece
- Skoda Xanthi Arena, home stadium of Skoda Xanthi F.C.
- Skoda–El Mir theorem, a theorem of complex geometry
- "Škoda lásky", original Czech title of the "Beer Barrel Polka"
- Emil Škoda (1839–1900), founder of the Škoda Works company
- Joseph Škoda (1805–1881), Czech physician
- Paul Badura-Skoda (born 1927), Austrian pianist
- Emil Skoda (Law & Order), fictional psychiatrist
- List of Škoda Auto engines
Main Site Subjects