- Action Caravan . "Don Marco Keeps the Peace", Sasha Siemel
- American Bowman Review . "And Sash Potted the Cat"
- Archery . "Hunting Jaguar in Matto Grosso", Edith Siemel
- Archery . "Siemels Return From Matto Grosso", Sasha Siemel
- Argosy . "Men of Daring: Sasha Siemel, Jungle Nomad!", Allen Stockie
- Argosy . "This One Almost Got Me", Sasha Siemel
- Argosy . "Cannibals On Our Trail", Sasha Siemel
- Argosy . "Bold Cat, Bold Hunter", Sasha Siemel
- Blue Book Magazine . "Spearing a Jaguar", Sasha Siemel
- Bowhunting . "Tigrero!"
- Colliers . "Spear That Tiger", Sasha Siemel
- Colliers . "At Home With the Jungle Giants"
- Field and Stream . "Hand Spearing Jaguars", Sasha Siemel
- Life . "The Death of Assassino", Sasha Siemel
- National Geographic . "The Jungle Was My Home", Sasha Siemel
- Outdoor Life . "White Spearman of the Jungle", Tracey Lewis
- Outdoor Life . Interview with Edith Siemel
- Outdoor Life . "Jaguar Man Returns: Sasha Siemel Hunts Again"
- People Today . "Tarzan and Family"
- Reader’s Digest
- Rocks & Minerals . "Collecting Tales From Brazil," Part 2
- Safari . "Sasha Siemel and the Quest for Freedom", Edward O’Brien Jr.
- Safari . "The True Tigrero", Dexter K. Oliver
- The Archer’s Magazine . "Recent Activities of the Siemel Family", Jane Morrow
- The Feathered Shaft . "Tiger-Man", E. Johnston
- The Feathered Shaft . "Sasha Siemel Lectures Thrill Thousands"
- Time . "Tiger-Man"
- Time . "Catching Them"
- Time . "Matto Grosso Rigors"
- Time . "Hounds v. Big Game"
- Time . "Tiger-Man"
- Time . "Menu"
- Time . "The Winning of the West"
- Traditional Bowhunter . "Zagaya Hombre", Gene Wensel
- Ye Slyvan Archer . "Interviewing the Tiger-Man", George Brommers
- Ye Slyvan Archer . "Why I Prefer the Bow to the Rifle", Sasha Siemel
Read more about this topic: Sasha Siemel
Other articles related to "magazine articles, article":
... In 2007, Texas author Lou Halsell Rodenberger received the Stirrup Award for best article in Roundup, a publication of Western Writers of America, for her article entitled "Tom Lea, Novelist The Eyes ...
Famous quotes containing the words articles and/or magazine:
“A dwarf who brings a standard along with him to measure his own sizetake my word, is a dwarf in more articles than one.”
—Laurence Sterne (17131768)
“It is as often a weakness in the aged to dictate to the young, as it is folly in the young to slight the warnings of the aged.”
—H., U.S. womens magazine contributor. American Ladies Magazine, pp. 230-3 (May 1828)