Richard Neville may refer to:
- Richard Neville, 16th Earl of Warwick (1428–1471), known as "Warwick the Kingmaker", English noble, fought in the Wars of the Roses (1455–1485)
- Richard Neville, 5th Earl of Salisbury (1400–1460), Yorkist leader during the Wars of the Roses (1455–1485), father of the 16th Earl of Warwick
- Richard Neville (soldier) (1615–1676), Commander at the Battle of Newbury
- Richard Neville (the younger) (1655–1717), Member of Parliament for Berkshire
- Richard Aldworth-Neville (1717–1793) aka Richard Aldworth
- Richard Griffin, 2nd Baron Braybrooke (1750–1825) aka Richard Aldworth Neville
- Richard Griffin, 3rd Baron Braybrooke (1783–1858), aka Richard Neville
- Richard Neville, 4th Baron Braybrooke (1820–1861), British archaeologist
- Richard Neville, 8th Baron Braybrooke (1918–1943)
- Richard Neville (writer) (born 1941), Australian writer, editor, futurist and journalist, editor of Oz magazine in the 1960s
- Ritchie Neville (born 1979), British boy band singer
Other articles related to "richard neville, richard, neville":
... Braybrooke's separately issued works were 1 ... ‘Antiqua Explorata, being the result of Excavations made at Chesterford,’ (Saffron Walden, 1847) ...
11th Earl of Warwick (d.1369) Firstly to Richard de Beauchamp, 1st Earl of Worcester (1394–1422) who died at the Siege of Meaux ... Elizabeth de Beauchamp, born 1415, who married Edward Neville, 1st Baron Bergavenny (d.1476), and had progeny ... Secondly to Richard de Beauchamp, 13th Earl of Warwick (1382–1439), her 1st husband's first-cousin from a senior Beauchamp line, by whom she had two children ...
... He was the son of Richard de Beauchamp, 13th Earl of Warwick and Isabel le Despenser ... In 1434, Henry married Cecille Neville, the eldest daughter of Richard Neville, 5th Earl of Salisbury and Alice Montagu, Countess of Salisbury ... In the end, his full sister Anne (who was married to Richard Neville, eldest son of Richard Neville, Earl of Salisbury, and brother to Beauchamp's widow) was declared the heir, due to the English ...
... Year First member First party Second member Second party 1660 Richard Powle Sir Robert Pye 1661 Hon ... John Lovelace 1670 Richard Neville (the elder) 1677 Sir Humphrey Forster, 2nd Bt. 1678 The Earl of Stirling March 1679 William Barker August 1679 Richard Southby 1685 Sir Humphrey Forster, 2nd Bt ...
Famous quotes containing the word richard:
“See how peaceful it is here. The sea is everything. An immense reservoir of nature where I roam at will.... Think of it. On the surface there is hunger and fear. Men still exercise unjust laws. They fight, tear one another to pieces. A mere few feet beneath the waves their reign ceases, their evil drowns. Here on the ocean floor is the only independence. Here I am free.”
—Earl Felton, and Richard Fleischer. Captain Nemo (James Mason)