Red green may refer to:
- Eco-socialism, an ideology merging aspects of Marxism, socialism, green politics, ecology and alter-globalization
- Red-green alliance, an alliance of "red" social democratic or democratic socialist parties with "green" environmentalist parties
- Red-Green Alliance (Denmark), a Revolutionary socialist political party in Denmark
- Red-Green Coalition, a centre-left coalition of Norwegian parties
- Red-Greens (Sweden), a cooperation of red-green political parties in Sweden
- Red Green (ice hockey) (1899—1966), Canadian professional ice hockey left winger
- The Red Green Show (1991—2006), a Canadian television comedy
- Red-green color blindness, the inability to perceive differences between some of the colors that others can distinguish
- RG color space, a color space that uses only two colors, red and green
Other articles related to "red green, green, red":
... Canada which is the setting for The Red Green Show ... by actor Bob Bainborough, refers to the "county of Possum Lake" when he introduces Harold Green (Patrick McKenna) as the new Public Relations person when McKenna returned to the show (episode 211, "New Job in Town ... Red Green once ran for the position of mayor of Possum Lake (episode 169, "The Mayor Race"), a position usually associated with municipal rather than county government (there are also no counties in Northern ...
... The Red Green Show It's a Wonderful Red Green Christmas (1998) The Red Green Show A Very Merry Red Green Christmas (2000) The Red Green Show A Lot Like ...
... DVD Name Description Release Date Red Green, DVD (Duct-Tape Virtuoso Deluxe) A collection of segments from various episodes centering around duct tape May 8, 2001 Duct Tape ...
... The title character of The Red Green Show, Red (Steve Smith) is the leader of Possum Lodge and a self-proclaimed handyman who is constantly extolling the virtues of ... He is married to Bernice Green and does not have any children ... He is seldom seen without his trademark red-and-green suspenders and Canadian military field manoeuvres cap ...
Famous quotes containing the words green and/or red:
“Pike, three inches long, perfect
Pike in all parts, green tigering the gold.
Killers from the egg: the malevolent aged grin.
They dance on the surface among the flies.”
—Ted Hughes (b. 1930)
“Here thou art painted in the dress
Of an inhuman murderess;
Examining upon our hearts
Thy fertile shop of cruel arts:
Engines more keen than ever yet
Adorned tyrants cabinet,
Of which the most tormenting are
Black eyes, red lips, and curled hair.”
—Andrew Marvell (16211678)