Quick may refer to:
- Quick (automobile), an American automobile
- Quick (1993 film), an 1993 American film
- Quick (2011 film), a 2011 South Korean film
- Quick (newspaper), a defunct weekly tabloid spin-off of The Dallas Morning News in Texas
- Quick (restaurant chain) a French fast-food restaurant chain similar to McDonald's
- Quick (sportswear), a Dutch manufacturer of sportswear
- Quick clay, a unique form of highly sensitive marine clay
- Quick kick, a kick in American football and Canadian football
- Quick & Flupke, a comic book series by Hergé
- USS Quick (DD-490), a US Navy ship during World War II
- Quick, an informal name for the hyponychium, a sensitive region of skin at the junction between the fingertip and the free edge of the nail
- Quizz for evaluation of Crew knowledge used on railway crew management in India for evaluation of crew knowledge
- Quick (German magazine) published 1948–1992
Other articles related to "quick":
... Lyman Loren "Smiley" Quick (March 19, 1909 – December 23, 1979) was an American professional golfer who played on the PGA Tour in the 1940s and 1950s ... Quick was born in Centralia, Illinois, but lived most of his life in southern California in places like Inglewood and Los Angeles ... Quick played on the 1947 Walker Cup team and turned professional in 1948 ...
... Little Miss Quick Illustrator Roger Hargreaves Publication date 1990 Pages 34 pp ISBN 978-0-7498-5244-3 Preceded by Little Miss Busy Followed by Little Miss Wise Little Miss Quick is ... Rush, Little Miss Quick is always in a hurry and did not even have time to finish tying a bow in her hair ... Little Miss Quick has been published under the alternative titles of Madame Vite-fait (French)and Η Κυρία Φουριόζα (Greek) ...
... Cover Me Quick! (also known as "cover me quick/!" with the distinctive "/!" warning sign appended at the end of the name) is a four-piece Power pop/Alternative band from ...
... StoryBoard Quick is used to plan spatial relationships between characters and props within their locations in shots and scenes using built-in 2D ... StoryBoard Quick also facilitates the planning process when starting from a screenplay with features enabling the importing of scripts (from screenplay applications like Final Draft, Movie Magic ... StoryBoard Quick offers numerous pre-formatted professional storyboarding layouts for printing or distributing boards along with exports formats for ...
Famous quotes containing the word quick:
“A wind is ruffling the tawny pelt
Of Africa. Kikuyu, quick as flies,
Batten upon the bloodstreams of the veldt.”
—Derek Walcott (b. 1930)
“Married people should not be quick to hear what is said by either when in ill humor.”
—Samuel Richardson (16891761)
“Life is all memory except for the one present moment that goes by you so quick you hardly catch it going.”
—Tennessee Williams (19141983)