Power Man, in comics, may refer to:
- Luke Cage, a Marvel Comics superhero, who adopted the name Power Man for a time
- Erik Josten, a Marvel supervillain later known as Smuggler, Goliath and Atlas
- Victor Alvarez, the current Power Man introduced in the mini-series Shadowland: Power Man
It may also refer to:
- Power Man and Iron Fist, a comic book series about Luke Cage's adventures with Danny Rand (Iron Fist)
- Powerman (comics), a British publication
Other articles related to "power man, man":
... Mason was a criminal who encountered Power Man in Seagate Penitentiary ... He became a rival hero-for-hire to Power Man and Iron Fist for a short while ... Mason was reported dead in Power Man Iron Fist volume 2 #1 ...
... Power Man and Iron Fist (originally Luke Cage, Hero for Hire then Luke Cage, Power Man) was a Marvel comic book featuring the superheroes Power Man and Iron Fist ...
... Soon after that she met Spider-Man, and then Iron Fist ... X-Men member Jean Grey until Jean returned to her life as an X-Man ... She aided Iron Fist, Spider-Man, and Colleen Wing against Davos, the Steel Serpent ...
... Van Lente created a new Power Man, Victor Alvarez, who first appeared in the Shadowland Power Man mini-series, then in a new Power Man and Iron Fist series, also by ...
Famous quotes containing the words man and/or power:
“Franklin said once in one of his inspired flights of malignity
Early to bed and early to rise
Make a man healthy and wealth and wise.
As if it were any object to a boy to be healthy and wealthy and wise on such terms.”
—Mark Twain [Samuel Langhorne Clemens] (18351910)
“I know not whether the remark is to our honour or otherwise, that lessons of wisdom have never such power over us, as when they are wrought into the heart, through the ground-work of a story which engages the passions: Is it that we are like iron, and must first be heated before we can be wrought upon?”
—Laurence Sterne (17131768)