Pine Ridge may refer to:
- Pine Ridge (region), of northwestern Nebraska and southwestern South Dakota
- Pine Ridge Indian Reservation of southwestern South Dakota
- Pine Ridge Campaign of the United States Army
- Pine Ridge, Alabama
- Pine Ridge, former name of Pineridge, California
- Pine Ridge, Citrus County, Florida
- Pine Ridge, Collier County, Florida
- Pine Ridge, Kentucky
- Pine Ridge, Mississippi
- Pine Ridge, Nebraska, the U.S. Census Bureau's name for the community more commonly called Whiteclay
- Pine Ridge, Surry County, North Carolina
- Pine Ridge, Oklahoma
- Pine Ridge, South Carolina
- Pine Ridge, South Dakota
- Pine Ridge at Crestwood, New Jersey
- Pine Island Ridge, Florida
- Pine Ridge Secondary School, in Pickering, Ontario, Canada
- Pine Ridge (Lum and Abner), the fictional Arkansas location of the Lum and Abner radio and film series
- Pine Ridge Ski Club, in Barrie, Ontario
Other articles related to "pine ridge":
... Pine Ridge is an unincorporated community in Wolfe County, Kentucky, United States ... It lies along Route 15 northwest of the city of Campton, the county seat of Wolfe County ...
... Similar to many schools in Volusia County, Pine Ridge High School has specialized academies that have been successful in helping students to graduate with unique skills ... The school has an Air Force JROTC program.Pine Ridge offers AVID and Advanced Placement courses ... Pine Ridge has a variety of programs available to students in the performing arts such as chorus, band, drama and dance ...
... The Pine Ridge area contain one of the largest deposits of mammal fossils from the Oligocene epoch ... Flora Pine Ridge is located in the Great Plains region, which encompasses the nation's largest grassland ecosystem ...
... Mogie and Rudy are Oglala Lakota which most residents of the Pine Ridge Reservation identify with ... Pine Ridge, the reservation where Skins takes place is the largest reservation in South Dakota but the poorest reservation in all of the United States, with ... Unfortunately, the fictional film is a very realistic depiction of life on the Pine Ridge Reservation ...
... Pine Ridge is a stop along the SEPTA Media (Route 101) trolley line ... It is officially located at Pine Ridge Drive Beechwood Road in Springfield, Pennsylvania, however the intersection with Beechwood Road lies north of the station ...
Famous quotes containing the words ridge and/or pine:
“All sound heard at the greatest possible distance produces one and the same effect, a vibration of the universal lyre, just as the intervening atmosphere makes a distant ridge of earth interesting to our eyes by the azure tint it imparts to it.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“The pine tree seems to listen, the fir tree seems to wait, and neither with impatience:Mthey give no thought to the little people below them whose impatience and curiosity eat them up alive.”
—Friedrich Nietzsche (18441900)