Paste may refer to:
- Cut, copy, and paste, related commands that offer a UI interaction technique for digital transfer from a source to a destination
- Paste (food), a semi-liquid colloidal suspension, emulsion, or aggregation used in food preparation
- Purée, a food paste made with cooked ingredients
- Spread (food), a ready-to-eat food paste
- Paste (magazine), a monthly music and entertainment digital magazine
- Paste (pasty), a small Cornish style pastry produced in the Mexican state of Hidalgo
- Paste (rheology), a substance that behaves as a solid and a liquid depending on applied load
- "Paste" (story), a 5,800-word short story by Henry James
- paste (Unix), a Unix command line utility which is used to join files horizontally
- Python Paste, a set of utilities for web development in Python
- Rhinestone (also "paste"), a diamond simulant made from rock crystal, glass or acrylic
- Wheatpaste, a liquid adhesive made from vegetable starch and water
Other articles related to "paste":
... Sugar Paste icing is a very sweet edible sugar dough usually made from sugar and glucose ... It is sometimes referred to as fondant or sugar gum or gum paste ... Sugar paste is sold in white and colours ...
... A cut-and-paste job or cut and paste approach is a pejorative reference to various kinds of work produced by "cut and paste", i.e ... In application to book writing, cut and paste job implies little creativity, no original research and no new insights ... Cut and paste jobs often have a partisan agenda and present only facts in support of a certain thesis ...
... We earned also on the sale of paste to the shoes, which at that time easily was not to receive ... My uncle had the factory of such paste ... Boys gathered empty pudełka, we filled it produced through us by paste, but has pudełkach naklejaliśmy of card advertising paste ...
... Fresh rhizomes are crushed and applied as a paste on forehead for relief from migraine or applied on the body for sprains and bruises ... In Lohit district of Arunachal Pradesh, Kanti tribes apply fresh rhizome paste on snake and scorpion bites ... Gondi people of Bastar apply rhizome paste on the hydrocele using betel leaves ...
Famous quotes containing the word paste:
“In a thousand apparently humble ways men busy themselves to make some right take the place of some wrong,if it is only to make a better paste blacking,and they are themselves so much the better morally for it.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)