- Otto Flick, a character in the BBC sitcom 'Allo 'Allo!
- Otto Maddox, a character in the movie Repo Man, played by Emilio Estevez.
- Otto Mann, character on the animated TV series The Simpsons.
- Otto Meyer, a character in the 1963 movie It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World, played by Phil Silvers.
- Otto Normalverbraucher, a home coming soldier in a 1948 movie played by Gert Fröbe, is used in German to denote the average consumer (literally) or the small man on the street
- Otto Octavius, fictional Marvel Comics supervillain otherwise known as Doctor Octopus. One of Spider-Man's nemeses.
- Otto Rocket, the main character of Nickelodeon's Rocket Power.
- Otto the Dog, a dog belonging to one of the characters in the comic strip Beetle Bailey.
- Otto the Gorilla, Dr Satan's fretful right hand man in Rob Zombie's satire comedy The Haunted World of El Superbeasto
- Otto the Autopilot, the blow-up autopilot doll in Airplane! (1980)
- Otto West, a character in the 1988 movie A Fish Called Wanda.
Read more about this topic: Otto
Other articles related to "fictional characters, character, fictional character, fictional":
... Irina Derevko, KGB and Covenant terrorist, a main character in the Alias series Irina Palm, pseudonym of the main character in 2007 film of the same ...
... Arthur Mallory is a fictional character played by Raymond Burr in an NBC program development project about a lawyer with a tarnished reputation which aired 8 February 1976 on NBC Mystery ... Keith Mallory is a fictional World War II mountaineer-turned-commando from New Zealand in Alistair MacLean's 1957 novel, The Guns of Navarone and portrayed by Gregory ... Mallory is a fictional character in The Boys, an American creator-owned comic book series written by Garth Ennis and illustrated by Darick Robertson Lou Mallory is a fictional ...
... Dingo, a supporting character from the Disney animated TV series Gargoyles Dingo, French name for the Disney character Goofy Dingo, an animal-faced superhero from the Wildstorm comics universe Dingo Egret, the ...
Famous quotes containing the words characters and/or fictional:
“We are like travellers using the cinders of a volcano to roast their eggs. Whilst we see that it always stands ready to clothe what we would say, we cannot avoid the question whether the characters are not significant of themselves.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“One of the proud joys of the man of lettersif that man of letters is an artistis to feel within himself the power to immortalize at will anything he chooses to immortalize. Insignificant though he may be, he is conscious of possessing a creative divinity. God creates lives; the man of imagination creates fictional lives which may make a profound and as it were more living impression on the worlds memory.”
—Edmond De Goncourt (18221896)