- Administrative Support - This section provides administrative and personnel support services to the division.
- C4I and Wires - This section isis responsible for operationally testing submarine C4I systems, including such programs as:
- Photonics mast (AN/BVS-1)
- Submarine Local Area Network (SubLAN)
- Mine Warfare - This section is responsible for the operationally testing and evaluation of all mine warfare systems.
- Remote mine-hunting system (RMS)
- Surface mine counter measure unmanned undersea vehicles (SMCM UUV)
- Platforms System - This section is responsible for operationally testing for all anti-submarine warfare and related systems, including such programs as:
- Advanced SEAL delivery system (ASDS)
- SSGN conversion
- Virginia-class (SSN-774 class) submarines
- Submarine ASW - This section is responsible for the operational testing and evaluation of all submarine-based anti-submarine warfare systems, including such programs as:
- Mark 48 advanced capability (ADCAP) torpedo
- Mark 54 lightweight hybrid torpedo (LHT)
- Surface/Air ASW - This section is responsible for operationally testing and evaluation of all surface and aerial anti-submarine warfare systems, including such programs as:
- AN/UQQ-2 Surveillance Towed Array Sensor System (SURTASS) upgrades
- Littoral combat ship (LCS) ASW mission packages
Other articles related to "undersea warfare":
... The Undersea Warfare sector includes three business units Defense Systems, Electro-Ceramics, and Naval Communications and Sonar System ...
... The Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) is the United States Navy's full-spectrum research, development, test and evaluation, engineering and fleet support ...
Famous quotes containing the words warfare and/or undersea:
“And God would bid His warfare cease,
Saying all things were well;
And softly make a rosy peace,
A peace of Heaven with Hell.”
—William Butler Yeats (18651939)
“Saturday mornings we listened to Red Lantern & his undersea folk.
At 11, Lets Pretend/& we did/& I, the poet, still do, Thank God!”
—Imamu Amiri Baraka (b. 1934)