Mother superior may also refer to:
- Mother Superior (band), a rock band who became ¾ of Rollins Band circa 2000
- Mother Superior, a short film about meth-moms in Salt Lake City, Utah, which was in the 2007 Sundance Film Festival
- "Mother Superior", a song on the album Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Volume Two: No World for Tomorrow by the progressive rock band Coheed and Cambria
- "Mother Superior", a song on the album For God and Country by the punk rock band Good Riddance
- Sin (Marvel Comics), Synthia Schmidt or Mother Superior, the daughter of the Red Skull in Marvel Comics
- "Mother Superior", the nickname of the heroin drug-dealer Johnny Swann in Irvine Welsh's novel Trainspotting
- "Mother Superior" is the first track of the album 'Testing The Limits of Infinite' by the hardcore band Reign Supreme
Other articles related to "mother, mother superior":
... nuns at Trinità dei Monti to paint a mural of the Blessed Mother ... When the Mother Superior saw it, she said the colors were too bright and bold and immediately covered it with a large piece of fabric ... The Mother Superior tried to distract the Pope from it, but he demanded to see it ...
... Ricky's plan is to kill the now disfigured, wheelchair-using Mother Superior, whom he blames for Billy's death ... After a chase through her house, he succeeds in decapitating Mother Superior ... Sister Mary wakes up, sees Mother Superior's decapitated head and screams ...
... Daniela Ziegler plays the role of Mother Superior, Tetje Mierendorf the role of Bones ... The cast includes Loretta Grace (Deloris), Dora Romano (Mother Superior), Timothy Martin (Eddie), Felice Casciano (Curtis Jackson), Laura Galigani (Sister Mary ... Simone Kleinsma will play the role of Mother Superior in the Dutch adaption ...
... Overcome with guilt, she tells Suor Pazienza and the Mother Superior how she had been seduced and abandoned as a young girl and left with a son to bring ... While she is gone some of the nuns arrive to tell the Mother Superior that Carmela's son had died in the night ... The Mother Superior decides not to tell her, explaining instead that child cannot see her because he is with the choir practicing for the Mary's Month celebrations ...
Famous quotes containing the words superior and/or mother:
“The novelist ... must live in paranoia and seek to be one with the world; he must be terrified of experience and hungry for it; he must think himself nothing and believe he is superior to all.”
—Norman Mailer (b. 1923)
“With proud thanksgiving, a mother for her children,
England mourns for her dead across the sea,”
—Laurence Binyon (18691943)