Misgav Dov (Hebrew: מִשְׂגַּב דֹּב, lit. Dov's Fortress) is a moshav near Gedera in the coastal plain of south-central Israel. It belongs to the Gederot Regional Council. It is named after Dov Gruner, a member of the Irgun.
The moshav was founded by people who left the Herut movement in 1950. Immigrants to Israel from Russia and Iraq later joined the community. The supporting organization was Mishkei Herut Beitar (Hebrew: משקי חרות בית"ר).