- W4Kangoeroe (WereldWijde WiskundeWedstrijd Kangoeroe / world-wide math contest Kangaroo) http://w4kangoeroe.nl/)
- JWO (Junior Wiskunde Olympiade / Junior Math Olympiad, http://www.few.vu.nl/nl/voor-het-vwo/scholieren/activiteiten/junior-wiskunde-olympiade/)
- NWO (Nederlandse Wiskunde Olympiade / Dutch Mathematics Olympiad, http://wiskundeolympiade.nl/)
- FNWI Wiskundetoernooi (math tournament at Radboud University Nijmegen, http://www.ru.nl/wiskundetoernooi/)
- Twentse Wiskunde Estafette (math relay race at University of Twente, http://www.twenteacademy.nl/wedstrijden/twentse_wiskunde_estafette/)
- Wiskunde A-lympiade (Math A-lympiad, where A refers to the Mathematics Alpha courses in Dutch secondary schools, http://www.fi.uu.nl/alympiade/)
- Wiskunde B Dag (Math B Day, where B refers to the Mathematics Beta courses in Dutch secondary schools, http://www.fi.uu.nl/wisbdag/)
- LIMO (Landelijke Interuniversitaire Mathematische Olympiade / National Interuniversitary Mathematical Olympiad, http://www.limo.a-eskwadraat.nl/)
Other articles related to "netherlands":
... most valuable European colonies in the world and the most important one for the Netherlands ... left a significant cultural mark on the Netherlands ... In The Dutch Golden Age of the 17th century, the Netherlands urbanised considerably, mostly financed by corporate revenue from the Asian trade monopolies ...
... To distinguish between the older and larger Low Countries of the Netherlands from the current country of the Netherlands, Dutch speakers usually drop the plural for the ... The fact that the term Netherlands has such different historical meanings can sometimes lead to difficulties in expressing oneself correctly ... wrongly create the impression that they were from the current Netherlands ...
Famous quotes containing the word netherlands:
“Greece is a sort of American vassal; the Netherlands is the country of American bases that grow like tulip bulbs; Cuba is the main sugar plantation of the American monopolies; Turkey is prepared to kow-tow before any United States pro-consul and Canada is the boring second fiddle in the American symphony.”
—Andrei Andreyevich Gromyko (19091989)