Marge is a female name, a shortened form of Marjorie or Margaret. Those named Marge include:
- Marge (cartoonist) (1904–1993), pen name of Marjorie Henderson Buell
- Marge Burns (1925–2009), American golfer
- Marge Callaghan (born 1931), former infielder in the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League
- Marge Champion (born 1919), American dancer and choreographer
- Marge Piercy (born 1936), American poet, novelist, and social activist
- Marge Roukema (born 1929), member of the U.S. House of Representatives for New Jersey
- Marge Schott (1928–2004), controversial owner of the Cincinnati Reds baseball team
- Marge Simon (born 1942), American artist and writer of speculative poetry and fiction
- Marge Dursley, in the Harry Potter series
- Marge Green, on the BBC soap opera EastEnders
- Marge Simpson, on the animated series The Simpsons
Other articles related to "marge":
... Marge Cotrooke The Young and the Restless character Portrayed by Jeanne Cooper Duration 1989–90, 2008, 2009 First appearance October 1989 Last appearance March 26, 2009 Created by William J ... Former, recurring Profile Aliases Kay Chancellor Marge Cotrooke first appeared in 1989 as Katherine Chancellor's look alike ... a bum that spent some time in prison, his former cellmate Clint Radison, found Marge Cotrooke, a diner waitress and realized that she looked exactly like Katherine ...
... Marge Green, played by Pat Coombs, is first seen in May 1989 as a friend of Dot Cotton (June Brown) and Ethel Skinner (Gretchen Franklin) ... Marge also befriends Mo Butcher (Edna Doré), who regularly bosses her about ... Marge is an elderly spinster who devotes her life to caring for her sickly 93 year old mother, which is a massive strain on her ...
... Marjorie "Marge" Green is a fictional character from the BBC soap opera EastEnders, played by the Pat Coombs ... Introduced in 1989, elderly Marge is scripted as comical and timid ...
... After meeting Juliet's family and seeing her disruptive behavior, Marge thinks Lisa's friend might be troubled, and after she becomes obsessed in their dreamworld, Marge attempts to stop her from seeing ... Martin contacts Marge and tells her about Lisa's disappearance ... Marge immediately goes looking for Lisa, but cannot find her ...
Famous quotes containing the word marge:
“Does frightening women make you proud? Or is pride something monsters dont understand?”
—Louis Vittes, and Gene Fowler, Jr.. Marge (Gloria Talbott)