The company is made up of over 50 different divisions operating in five areas of publishing:
- Education publishing including English language teaching (as Macmillan Education)
- Academic publishing including reference (as Palgrave Macmillan)
- Science, technological and medical publishing (as Nature Publishing Group), including Nature and other journals
- Fiction and non-fiction book publishing (as Pan Macmillan), under the imprints Pan Books, Picador, Macmillan New Writing, Papermac, Kingfisher, Macmillan, Sidgwick & Jackson, Campbell Books, Boxtree, Ltd., and Macmillan Children's Books
- MPS Limited Provides publishing solutions from print and digital publishing solutions, to advert creation and magazine production, to fulfilment solutions for books and journals.
- Publishing Services through MPS Technologies offering content delivery, web analytics, and technology-related services as well as distribution and production.
Read more about this topic: Macmillan Publishers
Other articles related to "divisions, division":
... Corporate Communications Division Finance Division Homefront Security Office Human Resource Division Legal Division Policy and Operations Division Strategic Planning and Development Division ...
... Communications and International Relations Division Community and Social Sector Development Division Elderly Development Division Family Development Division Finance ...
Famous quotes containing the word divisions:
“Nothing does more to activate Christian divisions than talk about Christian unity.”
—Conor Cruise OBrien (b. 1917)
“I find myself ... hoping a total end of all the unhappy divisions of mankind by party-spirit, which at best is but the madness of many for the gain of a few.”
—Alexander Pope (16881744)