- Contract to clean up the Hanford Site in Richland, Washington.
- Interrogator recruitment at Fort Belvoir and Fort Huachuca.
- In 1999 the British government awarded Lockheed Martin U.K. a contract controlling British census info.
- In 2002, a 7-year contract for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Consolidated Information Technology Infrasture Contract (CITIC) program.
- In 2003 a 7-year, $465,000,000 contract to provide services for the CDC.
- In 2004 LMIT conducted a test census in Canada and has been awarded the contract to administer the upcoming Canada 2006 Census.
- In 2004 LMIT was part of a $600,000,000 contract with the Air Force Pentagon Communications Agency.
- As of 2004, a 7-year, $525,000,000 contract with the United States Social Security Administration called the Agency Wide Support Services Contract.
- In 2004, a $700,000,000 contract to provide services for the EPA.
- In 2005, a $800,000,000 contract to provide services for HUD was split with EDS after a protracted battle.
- In 2005, a 10-year contract with the FAA for operating Automated Flight Service Stations (AFSS).
- In 2006, a 6-year $305,000,000 contract for the FBI Sentinel program.
Read more about this topic: Lockheed Martin Information Technology
Other articles related to "contracts, contract":
... Following the 1993 season, CBS Radio signed a six year contract worth $50.5 million ... involving ABC, NBC and Major League Baseball), the television contracts had to be realigned ...
... for which data was available, Photonix Technologies has been awarded 12 contracts totaling more than $500,000, primarily by the Navy ... Contracts awarded in 2002, 2004, and 2005 each totaled more than $100k ...
... Instead, it is traded in most cases through contracts negotiated directly between a buyer and a seller ... The structure of uranium supply contracts varies widely ... Contracts traditionally are based on the uranium spot price and rules by which the price can escalate ...
... Meet-or-Release Contracts are contracts that include "meet or release" competition clauses wherein a company contracts with a customer to sell a product at a given price unless the customer can purchase the ...
Famous quotes containing the word contracts:
“Bankers, nepotists, contracts and talkies: on four fingers one may count the leeches which have sucked a young and vigorous industry into paresis.”
—Dalton Trumbo (19051976)
“If love closes, the self contracts and hardens: the mind having nothing else to occupy its attention and give it that change and renewal it requires, busies itself more and more with self-feeling, which takes on narrow and disgusting forms, like avarice, arrogance and fatuity.”
—Charles Horton Cooley (18641929)