List Of Registered Political Parties In Spain
Below are listed political parties registered at the Spanish Ministry of the Interior in 1976-2002. Note that:
- The Ministry does not appear to remove registrations if parties are dissolved or become dormant and a large number of the groups mentioned no longer exist today.
- In several cases the groups listed were electoral alliances formed to contest a specific election.
- In several cases, the registered parties are regional affiliates or branches of a nationwide party.
- Some of the organizations listed are not political parties per se. For example a handful of youth wings of political parties are listed.
- Parties are listed in the order by which they were registered.
Read more about List Of Registered Political Parties In Spain: The Listing
Famous quotes containing the words list of, spain, parties, list, registered and/or political:
“Sheathey call him Scholar Jack
Went down the list of the dead.
Officers, seamen, gunners, marines,
The crews of the gig and yawl,
The bearded man and the lad in his teens,
—Joseph I. C. Clarke (18461925)
“last time I saw you was the hospital
pale skull protruding under ashen skin
blue veined unconscious girl
in an oxygen tent
the war in Spain has ended long ago
—Allen Ginsberg (b. 1926)
“I care nothing for all the political parties in the world except as they stand for justice.”
—Anna Howard Shaw (18471919)
“Feminism is an entire world view or gestalt, not just a laundry list of womens issues.”
—Charlotte Bunch (b. 1944)
“But ice-crunching and loud gum-chewing, together with drumming on tables, and whistling the same tune seventy times in succession, because they indicate an indifference on the part of the perpetrator to the rest of the world in general, are not only registered on the delicate surfaces of the brain but eat little holes in it until it finally collapses or blows up.”
—Robert Benchley (18891945)
“Although military, economic and political strength certainly favors the more powerful side, the matter of simple justice is a counterbalancing factor.”
—Jimmy Carter (James Earl Carter, Jr.)