Fuka Academy Staff
- Joseph Greer (ジョセフ・グリーア, Josefu Gurīa?)
- Voiced by: Kinryu Arimoto (Japanese), Paul Cowling (English)
- Father Greer is the priest at the Fuka Academy church.
- Fumi Himeno (姫野 二三, Himeno Fumi?)
- Voiced by: Yukana (Japanese), Wendy Morrison (English)
- Fumi is Mashiro's maid and confidante, often seen at her side.
- Wataru Ishigami (石上 亘, Ishigami Wataru?)
- Voiced by: Shinichiro Miki (Japanese), Noel Johanssen (English)
- Ishigami is an art teacher who enjoys painting portraits.
- Kaiji Sakomizu (迫水 開治, Sakomizu Kaiji?)
- Voiced by: Akio Suyama (Japanese), Randall Wiebe (English)
- Sakomizu is a teacher easily identified by his afro. He enjoys gardening and serves as an informant to Natsuki.
- Mashiro Kazahana (風花 真白, Kazahana Mashiro?)
- Voiced by: Yukana (Japanese), Katie Rowan (English)
- Mashiro is the young director of Fuka Academy. She uses a wheelchair.
- Yukariko Sanada (真田 紫子, Sanada Yukariko?)
- Voiced by: Kikuko Inoue (Japanese), Allyson June Smith (English)
- Sister Yukariko is a nun at the Fuka Academy church. She gives advice to students who come to the church.
- Yohko Sagisawa (鷺沢 陽子, Sagisawa Youko?)
- Voiced by: Akiko Kimura (Japanese), Melanie Risdon (English)
- Yoko is the school nurse and a friend of Midori's from college. Drives a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution.
- Midori Sugiura (杉浦 碧, Sugiura Midori?)
- Voiced by: Yukari Tamura (Japanese), Mariette Sluyter (English)
- Midori is a former coworker of Mai's and an avid archaeologist who later becomes Mai's homeroom/history teacher.
Read more about this topic: List Of My-Hi ME Anime Characters
Other articles related to "academy":
1984, was made a member of the National Academy of Sciences in 1988, received the Leeuwenhoek Medal (microbiology's highest honor) in 1992, the Selman A ... Waksman Award in Microbiology in 1995 from the National Academy of Sciences, and was a National Medal of Science recipient in 2000 ... In 2003, he received the Crafoord Prize from the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences ...
... Kerala Sahitya Akademi or Academy for Malayalam literature is an autonomous body established to promote Malayalam language and literature ... The academy was inaugurated on October 15, 1956, by Chithira Thirunal Balarama Varma, the former king of Travancore, in Thiruvananthapuram ... the Kerala state government provides the funding and support for the academy, the administration of the academy is autonomous according to its constitution ...
... In 1968, Zöller was appointed professor at the Hamburg Music Academy, and later he taught at the Hochschule der Künste in Berlin and at the Hamburg Music Academy ... became music professors themselves Roswitha Staege became professor of flute at the Berlin Arts Academy Wolfgang Ritter became solo flautist with the North German Radio Symphony Orchestra ...
... The Academy Award for Best Costume Design was first given out at the 21st Academy Awards, held on March 24, 1949 ... At the 30th Academy Awards, held on March 26, 1958, these two subcategories were merged into one, which was the result of the Academy reducing the number of competitive categories from 30 to 24 ... The 32nd Academy Awards saw the category again be split into two for recognition of both Black and white and color film ...
Famous quotes containing the words staff and/or academy:
“Each one threw down his staff, and they became snakes; but Aarons staff swallowed up theirs.”
—Bible: Hebrew, Exodus 7:12.
“When the State wishes to endow an academy or university, it grants it a tract of forest land: one saw represents an academy, a gang, a university.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)