This is a list of Evolution-Data Optimized service providers.
- ACL - coverage in Malawi.
- ACS - coverage in Alaska, USA.
- Alegro PCS - coverage in Ecuador.
- Alltel - coverage in the United States.
- Arobase Telecom - coverage in Ivory Coast.
- Bakrie Telecom- coverage in Indonesia.
- Bayn - coverage in Morocco.
- Belcell - coverage in Belarus.
- Bell Mobility - rev. A coverage in Canada. Sprint from USA roams EVDO on Bell Canada.
- Bluegrass Cellular - coverage in Central Kentucky, USA.
- Bourdex - coverage in Nigeria.
- Broadband Philippines - coverage in the Philippines.
- BSNL - coverage in India.
- Canar - coverage in Sudan.
- Citycell - coverage in Bangladesh.
- Cellular One - coverage in Bermuda.
- Cellular South - coverage in Mississippi, USA.
- CAT Telecom - coverage in Thailand.
- Centennial Communications - coverage in Puerto Rico.
- China Telecom - coverage in China. Provides Rev. A network.
- Claro - coverage in Puerto Rico.
- Cricket Communications - coverage in select regional areas of the USA. Branded as Cricket Broadband.
- Embratel - coverage in São Paulo, Brazil.
- E-Phone - coverage in Vietnam.
- G-Mobile - coverage in Mongolia.
- Haitel - coverage in Haiti.
- HT Mobile - coverage in Vietnam.
- InterTelecom - coverage in Ukraine.
- Iusacell - National Coverage in México (And it has EVDO roaming agreement with Sprint).
- KDDI - coverage over Japan. Currently providing a Rev. A network, the first carrier to do so.
- KTF - EV-DO service branded as fimm in South Korea.
- LG Telecom - coverage in Korea. Provides Rev. A network.
- Manitoba Telecom Services - coverage in Winnipeg and Brandon, Manitoba, Canada.
- Metro PCS, in limited areas only.
- Mio Group - EV-DO service called "iNET", coverage in all of the ABC-islands (Aruba, Bonaire & Curaçao).
- Mobile 8 Telecom - coverage in Indonesia.
- Mobilis - coverage in Algeria.
- Mobi PCS - coverage in Hawaii, United States.
- Movicel - coverage in Angola.
- MTNL - Mumbai and New Delhi (India)
- MTS M-Blaze - coverage in India(Limited to a few cities-Expanding).
- Neotel - coverage in South Africa (parts of Johannesburg,Pretoria,Durban and Cape Town)
- Net1 - rev. B coverage in Sweden, Norway (ICE) and Denmark. Nationwide 450 MHz network with free roaming in all countries.
- Pelephone - full roll out in Israel finished in 2005.
- PEOPLEnet - coverage in four major metropolitan areas in Ukraine. Was launched commercially in February 2007.
- Polkomtel S.A. bought the Nordisk Mobiltelefon Polska EVDO rev.A @420 MHz network, partial coverage in Poland
- PTCL coverage in Pakistan, almost entire country.
- PTK Centertel Orange Poland - rev. A 450 MHz A-band, packet data only service, coverage on most rural areas in Poland
- Public Mobile - Canadian Carrier with rev A service covering Toronto and Montreal.
- Reliance Communications - coverage in India.
- SaskTel - coverage in Regina, Saskatoon and 63 other communities in Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Sferia - coverage in Poland.
- S-Fone - coverage in Vietnam.
- SK Telecom - coverage in South Korea. EV-DO branded as June.
- Skylink - coverage in Russia
- Sotelma - coverage in Mali.
- Sprint - rev. A branded as Power Vision and Mobile Broadband in the US and Puerto Rico.
- Starcomms - rev. A coverage in Nigeria.
- Tata Indicom photon+ - coverage in India.
- Tatem - rev. A coverage in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- Telcel- coverage in Mexico.
- Telus Mobility Rev. A coverage in Canada.
- Telecom New Zealand - Rev. A coverage in all major metropolitan areas and many other towns around New Zealand.
- Televõrk - coverage in Estonia.
- Terracom - coverage in Rwanda.
- Triatel - coverage in Latvia.
- TSTT - rev. 0 coverage in Trinidad and Tobago. Data only since its voice network is GSM/EDGE.
- U:fon - rev. A coverage in the Czech Republic.
- US Cellular - sixth largest wireless telecommunications network in the United States
- Verizon Wireless - rev. 0 and Rev. A coverage in USA. Often branded as Mobile Broadband and V CAST.
- Virgin Mobile – coverage in the United States using Novatel Wireless hardware.
- Virgin Mobile India - Coverage in India using Tata Indicom hardware.
- Wellcom - Coverage in Russia.
- WestNet Wireless - Coverage in Calgary, AB.
- Worldcall - Coverage in 60+ cities of Pakistan.
- Zantel - Coverage in Zanzibar, Tanzania.
- Zapp Mobile - Coverage in Portugal. Coverage in major cities and 87% of the area of Romania.
- PTCL - Coverage in Pakistan, also provides EvDO Nitro - 9.3 Mbit/s coverage in Pakistan.
Famous quotes containing the words list of, providers, service and/or list:
“Every morning I woke in dread, waiting for the day nurse to go on her rounds and announce from the list of names in her hand whether or not I was for shock treatment, the new and fashionable means of quieting people and of making them realize that orders are to be obeyed and floors are to be polished without anyone protesting and faces are to be made to be fixed into smiles and weeping is a crime.”
—Janet Frame (b. 1924)
“Good guilt is a product of love and responsibility. It is a natural, positive instinct that parents and good child care providers have. If bad guilt is a monster, good guilt is a friendly fairy godmother, yakking away in your head to keep you alert to the needs of your baby.”
—Jean Marzollo (20th century)
“We have in the service the scum of the earth as common soldiers.”
—Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke Wellington (17691852)
“Modern tourist guides have helped raised tourist expectations. And they have provided the nativesfrom Kaiser Wilhelm down to the villagers of Chichacestenangowith a detailed and itemized list of what is expected of them and when. These are the up-to- date scripts for actors on the tourists stage.”
—Daniel J. Boorstin (b. 1914)