A BROKEN FAMILY DISCOVERS THE HEALING BALM OF GILEAD The Taylor family is starting to move on without their mom, when she suddenly returns. It's a season of struggles and healing for the Taylor's and those around them.
- 60: Spoiled Sport (Everything for God's glory)
- 61: Justin Time (Brotherly love)
- 62: Snot Fair! (Trials draw us closer to God)
- 63: Chocolate Covered Promises (Keeping your word)
- 64: The Domino Effect (Your actions effect others)
- 65: Comeback, Mom (Security in God)
- 66: Talk to Me (Growing up, not apart)
- 67: Brighter Days (Spiritual growth)
- 68: Springloaded (Humility)
- 69: Home to Stay (Renewing our walk with God)
- 70: A Time to Mourn... (Coping with tragedy)
- 71: ...And a Time to Dance (Accepting God's grace)
Read more about this topic: List Of Down Gilead Lane Episodes
Other articles related to "season 5":
... air date Production code 5x01 "Diego Rescues Prince Vicuna" November 5, 2010 (2010-11-05) 506 5x02 "Koala's Birthday Hug" February 7, 2011 (2011-02-07) 501 5x03 "To Babysit a Bobo ...
4, 2007 Gerald Anderson Kim Chiu Someday Nina Girado 5-01 (48) Ever fell in love with your best friend? Jodie (Kim) realizes that she's in love with her best friend, Arkin (Gerald) ... really destined for each other? February 11, 2007 Heart Evangelista John Prats With You MYMP 5-02 (49) Jay (John), who is about to get married, seeks Aschelle's (Heart) help, an events coordinator who's. 18, 2007 Sarah Geronimo Carlo Aquino Carry My Love Sarah Geronimo 5-03 (50) Francis (Carlo) is a spoiled rich bachelor who's perpetually bugged by his parents to ...
... Episode Title Main Theme Date 5.01 Spacevidcast Episode 5.01 Spacevidcast Unknown 5.02 Spacevidcast Episode 5.02 Spacevidcast Unknown 5.03 Spacevidcast Episode 5.03 Spacevidcast Unknown 5.04 Spacevidcast ...
Famous quotes containing the word season:
“The instincts of merry England lingered on here with exceptional vitality, and the symbolic customs which tradition has attached to each season of the year were yet a reality on Egdon. Indeed, the impulses of all such outlandish hamlets are pagan still: in these spots homage to nature, self-adoration, frantic gaieties, fragments of Teutonic rites to divinities whose names are forgotten, seem in some way or other to have survived mediaeval doctrine.”
—Thomas Hardy (18401928)