SkyBroadband, the cable internet arm of SkyCable Philippines offers the following speeds at the following rates to Metro Manila subscribers:
- 1 Mbit downstream at ₱999/month
- 1.5 Mbit downstream at ₱999/month (15% discount on SkyCable TV subscription)
- 2 Mbit downstream at ₱1,999/month
- 3 Mbit downstream at ₱1,999/month (15% discount on SkyCable TV subscription)
- 6 Mbit downstream at ₱3,999/month (SkyCable Gold TV subscription included)
- 12 Mbit downstream at ₱5,999/month (SkyCable Gold TV subscription included)
In addition to the above rates, they also offer high-speed plans to select areas within Metro Manila:
- 24 Mbit downstream at ₱9,999/month (SkyCable Platinum TV subscription included)
- 48 Mbit downstream at ₱12,999/month (SkyCable Platinum TV subscription included)
- 112 Mbit downstream at ₱19,999/month (SkyCable Platinum TV subscription included)
- 200 Mbit downstream at ₱34,999/month (SkyCable iRecord TV subscription included)
WARNING: Sky Broadband is now using traffic shaping technology (p2p Throttling)
In Clark, Pampanga Comclark Network and Technology Corp. offers residential and commercial broadband plans ranging from 384 kilobit to 3072 kilobit.
Other articles related to "philippines":
... Islam is the oldest recorded monotheistic religion in the Philippines (however, not the oldest religion overall) ... Islam reached the Philippines between the 12th and 14th century with the arrival of Muslim traders from the Persian Gulf, Southern India, and their followers from several sultanate governments ... Religious Freedom Report for 2010, the Muslim population of the Philippines is between 5% to 9% ...
... Islam reached the Philippines in the 14th century with the arrival of Malay and Javanese merchants and Muslim merchants from Malaysia and Indonesia, although the spreading of Islam in the Philippines is ... Azeris and even Pashtuns – who brought Islam to Southeast Asia, including the Philippines ... There are about 5 to 10 million Muslims in the Philippines, approximately 5-10% of the total population ...
... the first Arabian trader reached the Sulu Archipelago and Jolo in the Philippines and through trade throughout the island established Islam in the country ... Makdum Mosque was the first mosque established in the Philippines on Simunul in Mindanao in the 14th century ... Malaysia and Indonesia helped strengthen Islam in the Philippines and each settlement was governed by a Datu, Rajah and a Sultan ...
... The Bahá'í Faith in the Philippines started in 1921 with the first Bahá'í first visiting the Philippines that year, and by 1944 a Bahá'í Local ... In 1964 the National Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá'ís of the Philippines was elected and by 1980 there were 64,000 Bahá'ís and 45 local assemblies. 2005 World Christian Encyclopedia estimates the Bahá'í population of the Philippines at about 247,500 ...
... The Philippines came next ... which went on to invade Lingayen Gulf, Luzon Island, Philippines, 9 January ... Mindanao, during March, and assaults on Sanga Sanga and Jolo Islands, Sulu Archipelago, Philippines, were successfully conducted by Philip during 2–10 April ...