Lifetime may refer to:
- Life expectancy, the length of time a person is expected to remain alive
- Mean lifetime, a certain number that characterizes the rate of reduction ("decay") of a particle of an assembly
- Service life, a product's expected lifetime, or the acceptable period of use in service
- Object lifetime, in object-oriented programming, the time between an object's creation until the object is no longer used
- Lifetime (TV network), a women’s cable television programming network
- Lifetime (Canada), the Canadian version of the TV channel of the same name.
- Lifetime Products, a manufacturer of tables, chairs, outdoor sheds, utility trailers, and residential basketball equipment
Read more about Lifetime: Music
Other articles related to "lifetime":
... and cast to the hilt with cameos for actresses, "Living Proof" rises above most Lifetime movie fare...There's also some nice camaraderie among the women ... promote the network's "Stop Breast Cancer for Life" public-awareness campaign.Lifetime movies often get a bad rap...but every once in awhile, they genuinely do some good ...
... Lifetime Movie Network launched on June 29, 1998 ... as LMN in 2007, and re-added the full name in mid-2008 in Lifetime Networks's attempt to broaden their brand beyond what it previously had been ... Although it set ratings records for Lifetime, the movie was not received well by critic Alec Harvey of The Birmingham News, who called the movie "sloppy and uneven, a ...
... Lifetime (band), an American melodic hardcore punk band from New Jersey The Tony Williams Lifetime, a pioneering jazz fusion group led by drummer Tony Williams "A Lifetime", a song on Better ...
... M of the Building Regulations includes requirements aimed in a similar direction to the Lifetime Homes Standards, but generally not going quite as far ... Code for Sustainable Homes (Level 6) includes the Lifetime Homes Standard ... A revised version of the Lifetime Homes Standard was published on 5 July 2010 in response to a consultation, introduced to achieve a higher level of ...
... Lifetime Movie Network (LMN) is a cable channel that is a subsidiary of A E Television Networks, LLC ... Many, though not all of its movies are Lifetime originals first shown on Lifetime ...
Famous quotes containing the word lifetime:
“Capital punishment kills immediately, whereas lifetime imprisonment does so slowly. Which executioner is more humane? The one who kills you in a few minutes, or the one who wrests your life from you in the course of many years?”
—Anton Pavlovich Chekhov (18601904)
“Old age learns about less after a lifetime of more.”
—Mason Cooley (b. 1927)
“The world, unfathomably fair,
Is duller than a witlings jest.
Love wakes men, once a lifetime each;
They lift their heavy lids, and look;
And, lo, what one sweet page can teach,
They read with joy, then shut the book.”
—Coventry Kersey Dighton Patmore (18231896)