Kitty Hawk or Kittyhawk may refer to:
- Kitty Hawk Aircargo, an American cargo airline based in Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Texas
- Kitty Hawk Airways, an American airline based at Dallas Love Field in Dallas, Texas
- USS Kitty Hawk, a ship of the United States Navy
- KITTYHAWK is the ICAO designated call sign for military United Kingdom Royal VIP Flights.
- Kittyhawk is an alternate name for a US World War II fighter aircraft, the Curtiss P-40 (variants D, E, F, K, L, M and N)
- Kitty Hawk Air Society, an Honor Society for the Air Force Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps program
- IBM Kittyhawk, 2008 supercomputer designed by IBM to run entire Internet.
- HP Kittyhawk microdrive, hard disk drive made by Hewlett Packard
- Kittyhawk, the creator of Sparkling Generation Valkyrie Yuuki
- Kitty Hawk Middle School, in the Judson Independent School District in Universal City, Texas
- Kitty Hawk was the callsign of the Command Module of the Apollo 14 spacecraft
- The Wright Flyer airplanes
- Kitty Hawk - German manufacturer of tube amplifiers
Other articles related to "kitty hawk":
17 Carrier Air Wing Fifteen and the carrier Kitty Hawk were permanently assigned to Cruiser-Destroyer Group 5. 1, 1992, Kitty Hawk was appointed as Commander, Naval Air Force Pacific's "ready carrier." The ship embarked Commander, Cruiser-Destroyer Group 5 Commander, Destroyer Squadron 17 and Carrier Air Wing 15 for ... While on deployment, Kitty Hawk spent nine days off the coast of Somalia supporting U.S ...
... USS Kitty Hawk (APV-1/AKV-1), formerly SS Seatrain New York, was built in 1932 by Sun Shipbuilding Drydock Corporation of Chester, Pennsylvania for Seatrain Lines ... She was acquired by the United States Navy on 25 June 1941 and renamed Kitty Hawk on 8 July ... She was named after Kitty Hawk, North Carolina where the Wright brothers made the world's first powered heavier than air flight on 17 December 1903 ...
... HS-14's main body embarked Kitty Hawk for Sea Trials in March, followed by workups in April, to include a welcome return to Hong Kong. 5) left Yokosuka in May, marking Kitty Hawk's final departure from Japan ... Detachment A rejoined the main squadron aboard Kitty Hawk for this cruise, while Detachment B took a much needed break in Atsugi ...
... eventful summer deployment aboard the USS Kitty Hawk for the Chargers ... After Otaru, the USS Carrier Strike Groyp Five, led by USS Kitty Hawk, joined up with Carrier Strike Group Nine, led by the USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN-72), and Carrier Strike Group, led by USS ... almost no attacks against the carrier Kitty Hawk ...
Famous quotes related to kitty hawk:
“O sinewy silver biplane, nudging the winds withers!
There, from Kill Devils Hill at Kitty Hawk
Two brothers in their twinship left the dune;
Warping the gale, the Wright wind wrestlers veered
Capeward, then blading the winds flank, banked and spun.”
—Hart Crane (18991932)