King City may refer to:
- King City, Ontario, Canada, an unincorporated village in the township of King
- King City GO Station, a station in the GO Transit network located in the community
- King City Secondary School, one of three high schools in the community
- King City, California, USA, a city in Monterey County
- King City High School, a high school in the city
- King City, Kansas, USA, a township in McPherson County, Kansas
- King City, Missouri, USA, a city in Gentry County
- King City, Oregon, USA, a city in Washington County
- The British naval collier King City (naval vessel), sunk in the Indian Ocean by a German Raider in August 1940
- King City (band), a band from San Francisco.
- A song from the album The Gift by Andre Nickatina
- King City (comic), a comic by Brandon Graham
- A fictional location in the Eight Worlds novels
Other articles related to "king city, city, king":
... High School Stanberry R-II School District - Stanberry Stanberry High School King City R-I School District - King City King City High School ...
... Rosannagh MacLennan from King City won a gold medal in women's trampoline at the 2012 London Olympics ... King City is the hometown of ice hockey players Jeff O'Neill, Curtis Joseph, Wendel Clark, Daniel Carcillo, Alex Pietrangelo, Rick Hampton and Davis Payne ...
... King City was the home of the Metro Junior B's King City Dukes from 1984 until 1986 when they were sold off to interest in Richmond Hill, Ontario ... The King Wild's first game was the first game in the GMHL's history ... Ontario after two seasons in Nobleton and two previous in King City ...
... Huntsville/Deerhurst Resort Airport) King City King City Airport 43°54′21″N 079°33′35″W / 43.90583°N 79.55972°W / 43.90583 -79.55972 (King City Airport) Kingston Kingston Airfield 44°15 ...
... All Saints, King City is a parish of the Anglican Church of Canada in the Diocese of Toronto, Ecclesiastical Province of Ontario ... It was established in 1857 in Springhill, now known as King City ...
Famous quotes containing the words city and/or king:
“O City city, I can sometimes hear
Beside a public bar in Lower Thames Street,
The pleasant whining of a mandolin
And a clatter and a chatter from within
Where fishmen lounge at noon.”
—T.S. (Thomas Stearns)
“If I asked her master hed give me a cask a day;
But she, with the beer at hand, not a gill would arrange!
May she marry a ghost and bear him a kitten, and may
The High King of Glory permit her to get the mange.”
—James Kenneth Stephens (18821950)