- 1938 - Dr.Kawasaki Sukenobu established "Showa hospital" in Okayama
- 1950 - "Showa hospital" became "Kawasaki Hospital"
- 1952 - Established "Asahigawa sō"(welfare facilities) in Okayama
- 1968 - Establishment of Medical school is authorized by Ministry of Welfare
- 1970 - Establishment of University
- 1976 - Establishment of Graduate school
- 1977 - Made affiliations with sister schools with University of Minnesota
- 1979 - Emergency room is set up
- 1982 - Made affiliations with sister schools with Capital Medical University in Beijing, China
- 1984 - Made affiliations with sister schools with Shanghai University of Chinese Traditional Medicine in Shanghai,China
- 1994 - Advanced emergency room is set up (First in Chūgoku region)
- 2001 - Helicopter Emergency Medical Service started (First in Japan)
- 2002 - Made Exchange agreement with Green College of University of Oxford
- 2004 - Kawasaki Sukenobu Memorial Auditorium is set up
Read more about this topic: Kawasaki Medical School
Other articles related to "history":
... gambling in some form or another has been seen in almost every society in history ... and Romans to Napoleon's France and Elizabethan England, much of history is filled with stories of entertainment based on games of chance ... In American history, early gambling establishments were known as saloons ...
... History of Charles XII, King of Sweden (1731) The Age of Louis XIV (1751) The Age of Louis XV (1746–1752) Annals of the Empire – Charlemagne, A.D ... II (1754) Essay on the Manners of Nations (or 'Universal History') (1756) History of the Russian Empire Under Peter the Great (Vol ... II 1763) History of the Parliament of Paris (1769) ...
... The Skeptical School of early Chinese history, started by Gu Jiegang in the 1920s, was the first group of scholars within China to seriously question the ... early Chinese history is a tale told and retold for generations, during which new elements were added to the front end" ...
... The breakup of Al-Andalus into the competing taifa kingdoms helped the long embattled Iberian Christian kingdoms gain the initiative ... The capture of the strategically central city of Toledo in 1085 marked a significant shift in the balance of power in favour of the Christian kingdoms ...
... The history of computing is longer than the history of computing hardware and modern computing technology and includes the history of methods intended for pen and paper or for chalk and ...
Famous quotes containing the word history:
“The view of Jerusalem is the history of the world; it is more, it is the history of earth and of heaven.”
—Benjamin Disraeli (18041881)
“I believe that history has shape, order, and meaning; that exceptional men, as much as economic forces, produce change; and that passé abstractions like beauty, nobility, and greatness have a shifting but continuing validity.”
—Camille Paglia (b. 1947)
“Well, for us, in history where goodness is a rare pearl, he who was good almost takes precedence over he who was great.”
—Victor Hugo (18021885)