Katie is an English feminine name. It is a pet form of Katherine, Kate, Kaitlynn and their related forms. It is frequently used on its own. It may refer to:
- Katie, the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Rally Monkey
- Katie Hnida, American NCAA football player
- Katie Hoff, American Olympic swimmer
- Katie Thorlakson, Canadian football (soccer) forward
- Katie, character from Total Drama Island and Total Drama Action
- Katie Bell, character from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
- Katie Fitch, character in the British teen drama Skins
- Katie Matlin, character in the Canadian drama Degrassi
- Katie Sugden, character in the ITV soap opera Emmerdale
- Katie Walker, the Yellow Time Force Ranger in Power Rangers: Time Force
In television and film:
- Katie, a syndicated American talk show hosted by Katie Couric which premiered September 10, 2012
- Katie Brown, American television show host
- Katie Cassidy, American singer and actress
- Katie Finneran, American actress
- Katie Griffin, Canadian actress, voice actress, and singer
- Katie Holmes, American television and film actress
- Katie Hopkins, the self-proclaimed "Pantomime Villain" of the third series of The Apprentice (UK)
- Katie Leclerc, American actress
- Katie Leung, Scottish actress
- Katie McGrath, Irish actress and model
- Katie Piper, British broadcaster and model, wounded in a 2008 acid attack
- Katie Tippel, 1975 film by Paul Verhoeven
- Katie (monkey), animal who played Marcel in the series Friends
- Katie Price, British model also known as "Jordan"
- Katie Couric, American journalist
- Katie Hafner, American journalist
- Katie.com, autobiographical book which details how author Katie Tarbox was stalked and almost molested at age 14 by Frank Kufrovich
- Katie Kissoon, English singer
- Katie Melua (born 1984), Georgian singer
- Katie Underwood, Australian singer-songwriter
- KT Tunstall, Scottish singer
- Katie Waissel, British singer and contestant in the seventh series of The X Factor (UK)
- Katie White, English singer and front-woman of The Ting Tings
- Katie Perry (born 1980), Australian designer
- USS Katie (SP-660), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from 1917 to 1918
Other articles related to "katie":
... Mark Pember, also known as Meat Katie, is a London-based tech-funk producer and DJ ... Meat Katie was awarded the Outstanding Contribution to Breakbeat award at the 2006 Breakspoll awards ...
... Greece Family Husband Brian Addyman (?–?) Daughters Katie Macey Caroline Addyman (née Kershaw) is the mother of Katie Sugden ... Caroline is divorced from Katie's father, Brian, who brought Katie up ... After first appearing in 2002, Caroline made her last appearance to date in February 2004 at Katie's wedding to Andy Sugden ...
... the once-unbreakable bond between best friends Katie, Trudi, Jessica and Siobhan has been shattered ... What could have happened to bring them to this? Six months earlier, Katie returned from Australia after her relationship with Dan failed ... Vivienne sees Katie embarking on another potentially explosive and destructive relationship, but Katie refuses to listen to her mother ...
... Katie Snuffleson (Katie Herndon) is Marvy's little sister ... She, too, has fallen victim to the mysterious flash-floods ...
... Katie is a town in Garvin County, Oklahoma, United States ... It was incorporated in 2004 and had an estimated population of 329 in 2007 ...