- Jin, a leading character in Samurai Champloo media
- Jin or Red Flash, one of Flashmen in Choushinsei Flashman
- Jin, a character in O-Parts Hunter series
- Jin (YuYu Hakusho), a demon with mastery over the wind in YuYu Hakusho
- Jin Kariya, a character in Bleach anime
- Jin Kazama, a character in Tekken video games
- Jin Saotome, a character in Cyberbots: Full Metal Madness
- Jin Uzuki, a character in Xenosaga
- Jin-Soo Kwon, a character in Lost
- Jin Kuga, a character in Kamichama Karin
- Jin Kisaragi, a character in BlazBlue video games
- Dr. Jin Minakata, the title character in Jin, a Japanese seinen manga written and illustrated by Motoka Murakami, and has been adapted to a 2009 Japanese drama series, played by Takao Osawa
Read more about this topic: Jin
Other articles related to "characters, character":
... to rescue Sandy the game starts with a prompt for the player to select two of six characters to accompany Dave ... is a graphic adventure game in which the player uses a point-and-click interface to guide characters through a two-dimensional (2D) game world and to solve puzzles ... different commands with this scheme examples include "Walk to", to move the characters "New kid", to switch between the three characters and "Pick up", to collect objects ...
... A typewriter or electromechanical printer can print characters on paper, and execute operations such as move the carriage back to the left margin of the same line (carriage return ... in exactly the same way as printable characters by sending control characters with defined functions (e.g ... the line feed character forced the carriage to move to the same position on the next line) to teleprinters ...
... The game's main characters and bosses are Leonardo — Another apprentice magician who appears at Normoon and at Brannoch Castle near the end of the game ... Though not a main character, he still manages to help Brian by providing healing items in a room within Brannoch Castle ...
... The title character, whose full name is Adam Seymour Duckstein (voiced by Jim J ... gay, and that he had insisted that the character be voiced by someone gay ... This follows the tradition of semi-nudity of cartoon characters exemplified by Porky Pig, Donald Duck, Top Cat, etc ...
... At the conclusion of Vault of the Drow, the characters find an astral gate leading to the Abyssal realm of Lolth, Demon Queen of Spiders, goddess of the drow elves and architect of the sinister plot described in ... The player characters are transported to another plane and cast into the labyrinth known as the Demonweb ... In order to return home, the characters must find their way out of the web and then defeat the evil demigoddess Lolth in her lair ...
Famous quotes containing the word characters:
“Children pay little attention to their parents teachings, but reproduce their characters faithfully.”
—Mason Cooley (b. 1927)
“There are characters which are continually creating collisions and nodes for themselves in dramas which nobody is prepared to act with them. Their susceptibilities will clash against objects that remain innocently quiet.”
—George Eliot [Mary Ann (or Marian)
“A criminal trial is like a Russian novel: it starts with exasperating slowness as the characters are introduced to a jury, then there are complications in the form of minor witnesses, the protagonist finally appears and contradictions arise to produce drama, and finally as both jury and spectators grow weary and confused the pace quickens, reaching its climax in passionate final argument.”
—Clifford Irving (b. 1930)