The following bridges are known as the International Bridge:
- International Railway Bridge, a railroad bridge connecting Fort Erie, Ontario and Buffalo, New York
- Baudette-Rainy River International Bridge, connecting Rainy River, Ontario and Baudette, Minnesota
- Fort Frances-International Falls International Bridge, connecting Fort Frances, Ontario and International Falls, Minnesota
- Sault Ste. Marie International Bridge, connecting Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario and Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan
- Seaway International Bridge, connecting Cornwall, Ontario and Massena, New York
- Laredo International Bridge 1, connecting Laredo, Texas and Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas
- Laredo International Bridge 2, connecting Laredo, Texas and Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas
- Laredo International Bridge 3, connecting Laredo, Texas and Colombia, Nuevo León
- Laredo International Bridge 4, connecting Laredo, Texas and Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas
- Laredo International Railway Bridge, connecting Laredo, Texas and Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas
- Pharr-Reynosa International Bridge, connecting Pharr, Texas and Reynosa, Tamaulipas
Several other bridges connect Canadian provinces to adjacent American states, but do not have the word "international" in their names. These include:
- Ambassador Bridge
- Blue Water Bridge
- Clair-Fort Kent Bridge
- Lewiston-Queenston Bridge
- Peace Bridge
- Thousand Islands Bridge
- Whirlpool Rapids Bridge
- Milltown International Bridge
- Saint Croix-Vanceboro Bridge
- Saint Croix-Vanceboro Railway Bridge
Other articles related to "international bridge, bridge":
... Gateway to the Americas International Bridge Juárez-Lincoln International Bridge World Trade International Bridge (commercial traffic only) Colombia-Solidarity ...
... Juárez, Chihuahua One-way northbound only no trucks two-way for pedestrians Paso del Norte International Bridge El Paso-Stanton US 85 El Paso, Texas Lerdo. 16 Ojinaga, Chihuahua Presidio–Ojinaga International Bridge ...
... La Linda International Bridge is an international bridge that crosses the Rio Grande (Río Bravo del Norte) on the United States–Mexico border in the Big Bend region of Texas ... The bridge is also known as the Gerstaker Bridge and the Hallie Stillwell Memorial Bridge ... The one lane international bridge was constructed in 1964 by Dow Chemical to transport fluorspar from mines in Coahuila into the United States ...
... The Colombia–Solidarity International Bridge is an eight-lane bridge with two walkways for pedestrians ... The bridge is 1,216 feet (371 m) long ... The international bridge is for all traffic, including pedestrians ...
Famous quotes containing the word bridge:
“What need the bridge much broader than the flood?”
—William Shakespeare (15641616)