High Level may refer to:
- High-level assembler, a type of assembly language translator
- High Level Architecture (simulation), a military computer simulation framework
- High-level programming language, a type of computer programming language
- High-level document, a standard in software inspection
- High-level design, an initial stage in software design
- High Level, Alberta, a town in northern Alberta, Canada
- High Level Airport, the airport for High Level, Alberta
- High and low level, classification levels in the description of systems
- High Level Bridge Streetcar, a streetcar over Alberta, Canada's High Level Bridge
- High level waste, a type of nuclear waste
Other articles related to "level, high level, high":
... Probably in 1865 the two stations changed their names to Manuel (Low Level) and Manuel (High Level) ... is considerable contradiction among sources over dates and names Butt gives the High Level station opening, as Bo'ness Junction, in 1842 this was nine years before Bo'ness got its railway and ... He gives Manuel (on the S BR line) as opening on 10 June 1856, later renamed Manuel (Low Level) on an unspecified date ...
... In 2006, he chaired a high level task force that reviewed Nepal's foreign policy in the new political context and presented the report with several far-reaching ... he led the Board delegation to Brazil on a study tour and met several high officials in the country ... Sharma was Foreign Secretary of Nepal and engaged in many high level negotiations with several countries in the world, including India, China, Thailand, Burma, Russia, to ...
... a list of sports people who have played both cricket and rugby union at a high level ... cricket or rugby are considered to be high level for the purposes of this list ... of these players have also competed in high level rugby league as well ...
... of selecting appropriate permanent repositories for high level waste and spent fuel is now under way in several countries with the first expected to be. 500–1,000 meters below the surface where rooms or vaults can be excavated for disposal of high-level radioactive waste ... Storing high level nuclear waste above ground for a century or so is considered appropriate by many scientists ...
Famous quotes containing the words level and/or high:
“The truth is, that common-sense, or thought as it first emerges above the level of the narrowly practical, is deeply imbued with that bad logical quality to which the epithet metaphysical is commonly applied; and nothing can clear it up but a severe course of logic.”
—Charles Sanders Peirce (18391914)
“Ay, look: high heaven and earth ail from the prime foundation;
All thoughts to rive the heart are here, and all are vain:
Horror and scorn and hate and fear and indignation
Oh, why did I awake? When shall I sleep again?”
—A.E. (Alfred Edward)