There are several related professional qualifications, that can lead to the field:
- Generalist Finance qualifications:
- Degrees: Masters degree in Finance (MSF), Master of Financial Economics, Master of Finance & Control (MFC), Master Financial Manager (MFM), Master of Financial Administration (MFA)
- Certifications: Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Certified Treasury Professional (CTP), Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), Certified International Investment Analyst (CIIA), Financial Risk Manager (FRM), Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT), Certified Market Analyst (CMA/FAD) Dual Designation, Corporate Finance Qualification (CF), Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA)
- Quantitative Finance qualifications: Master of Financial Engineering (MSFE), Master of Quantitative Finance (MQF), Master of Computational Finance (MCF), Master of Financial Mathematics (MFM), Certificate in Quantitative Finance (CQF).
- Accountancy qualifications:
- Qualified accountant: Chartered Accountant (ACA - UK certification / CA - certification in Commonwealth countries), Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA, UK certification), Certified Public Accountant (CPA, US certification), ACMA/FCMA ( Associate/Fellow Chartered Management Accountant) from Chartered Institute of Management Accountant(CIMA), UK.
- Non-statutory qualifications: Chartered Cost Accountant CCA Designation from AAFM
- Business qualifications: Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Management (MM), Master of Commerce (M.Comm), Master of Science in Management (MSM), Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
Read more about this topic: Finance
Other articles related to "professional qualifications, professional":
... The Professional Development Scheme is currently in a period of transition and is lomger available to new students, a Practitioner level course at a Level 7 or Postgraduate ...
... Mutual recognition of professional qualifications is regulated by European Union directive 2005/36/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 7 September 2005 on ...
... Joint Council and spearheaded the formation of the National Professional Qualifications Board (Pro Board) ... The Pro Board developed professional qualifications standards and a national certification system ... The four original professional qualifications standards adopted in 1974 included Fire Fighters Fire Officers Fire Inspectors and Investigators Fire Instructors IFSTA ...
Famous quotes containing the word professional:
“The American character looks always as if it had just had a rather bad haircut, which gives it, in our eyes at any rate, a greater humanity than the European, which even among its beggars has an all too professional air.”
—Mary McCarthy (19121989)