- Abraham Eustis, American Army officer and lawyer
- Charles Eustis Bohlen (1904-1974), American ambassador
- Dorothy Harrison Eustis, dog breeder and philanthropist
- George Eustis Jr. (1828–1872), United States Representative from Louisiana
- James Biddle Eustis, United States Senator from Louisiana
- William Eustis, (1753-1825), early American statesman
- William Corcoran Eustis (1862-1921), American Army captain
- William Henry Eustis (1845-1928), American mayor of Minneapolis
Read more about this topic: Eustis
Other articles related to "people":
... rights, is one of the most well-known examples of the lengths people will go to in order to secure adequate water supplies ... some time because we're now 38 million people and not anymore 18 million people like we were in the late 60s ...
... The population density was 3,208.8 people per square mile (1,238.9/km²) ... The Census reported that 64,044 people (99.7% of the population) lived in households, 97 (0.2%) lived in non-institutionalized group quarters, and 93 (0.1%) were institutionalized ... The population was spread out with 15,792 people (24.6%) under the age of 18, 5,574 people (8.7%) aged 18 to 24, 13,848 people (21.6%) aged 25 to 44 ...
... Commissioner Satyapal Singh said "I appeal to people to remain calm and maintain law and order ... People came from across Maharashtra for his funeral including the party's strongholds of Thane, Raigad, Pune, Aurangabad and Konkan regions ... Police said that 200,000 people walked alongside the hearse and were later joined by others on the way to the cremation site ...
... Further information List of people from Bitola Some notable people born in Bitola are Nikolce Noveski, footballer Karolina Gočeva, singer Hristijan Spirovski, pianist Janko Konstantinov, architect Igor ...
Famous quotes containing the word people:
“Heavy, heavy-hearted people grow lighter and rise occasionally to their surface through precisely that which makes others heavier, through hatred and love.”
—Friedrich Nietzsche (18441900)
“Cannot people realize how large an income is thrift?”
—Marcus Tullius Cicero (10643 B.C.)
“What kind of truth can that be that is bounded by these mountains, and that becomes a lie to the people on the other side of them?”
—Michel de Montaigne (15331592)