"Eastern District" or "East District" can refer to:
- Eastern District, Hong Kong
- Eastern District of Taipei
- Eastern District, American Samoa
- Eastern District, Upper Canada
- Eastern District, the early name for Williamsburg, Brooklyn
- For Eastern Districts (ku) in Japanese cites see Higashi-ku (disambiguation)
- For Eastern Districts (gu) in Korean cites see Dong-gu (disambiguation)
- Eastern District (LCMS) in the Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod
- Eastern District, a former organisational unit of the British Army in England.
Other articles related to "eastern district, district, eastern, districts":
... Bush in 1990, was the first female judge appointed to the District ... Over the history of the District, five of its judges have been elevated to the Eighth Circuit - Elmer Bragg Adams, John Caskie Collet, Charles ...
... boys school in Hong Kong) Belilios Public school (The first girls school in Hong Kong) Eastern District．(Victoria Harbour) Wan Chai District Tathong Channel Wan Chai District．Eastern District Southern District ...
... The United States District Court for the District of Texas was established on December 29, 1845, by 9 Stat ... May 1846, was the only federal judge to sit for the district ... The District was subdivided into Eastern and Western Districts on February 21, 1857, by 11 Stat ...
24.78833°E / 42.15500 24.78833Eastern district (Bulgarian Район Източен) is a district of Plovdiv, southern Bulgaria ... Botev Plovdiv and the beer factory of Kamenitza are located in the district ...
... The United States District Court for the District of South Carolina was one of the original 13 courts established by the Judiciary Act of 1789, 1 Stat ... It was subdivided into the United States District Court for the Eastern District of South Carolina and the United States District Court for the Western District of South Carolina Districts on February 21 ... The Eastern District was headquartered at Florence, and the Western District was headquartered in Greenville ...
Famous quotes containing the words district and/or eastern:
“Most works of art, like most wines, ought to be consumed in the district of their fabrication.”
—Rebecca West (18921983)
“And not by eastern windows only,
When daylight comes, comes in the light;
In front the sun climbs slow, how slowly!
But westward, look, the land is bright!”
—Arthur Hugh Clough (18191861)