Dolls may also refer to:
- Dolls (2006 film), short British film directed by Susan Luciani
- Dolls (2002 film), a 2002 film by Takeshi Kitano
- Dolls (1987 film), a 1987 film directed by Stuart Gordon
- Dolls (Kawahara), a manga series by Yumiko Kawahara
- Dolls (naked ape), a manga series by Naked Ape
- Dollz, pixel art of dolls dressed in various outfits
- Dolls (Street Fighter), video game characters in the Street Fighter series
- "Dolls (song)", a song by Ayumi Hamasaki on the album Rainbow (Ayumi Hamasaki album)
- Colloquially, to any of the following bands:
- New York Dolls
- Pussycat Dolls
The Dolls may refer to:
- Le bambole (translated: The Dolls), a 1965 Italian film
- The Dolls, a working name for Destiny's Child before they settled on their current name
- The Dolls, Swedish studio singers who backed Nova (Swedish band) in the 1973 Eurovision Song Contest
- The Dresden Dolls A Dark Cabaret band based in Boston
Other articles related to "dolls, doll":
... Living Dead Dolls are 10" (28 cm) tall plastic dolls which are sold in coffin-shaped boxes ... Most of the main series dolls come with a death certificate, except for the showbiz-themed Series 5, which had coroner's reports ... There is also a short poem about each doll printed on the coffin packaging and/or the death certificate ...
... a tailored universe she shares with over 400 dolls displayed in her two-story cottage, to know Mrs ... Boudreault is to know her dolls ... own history lies in the lives of her dolls ...
... After the dolls went into production, it was possible to request custom handmades directly from the creators ... who opened one of the five Series 5 blood-spattered chase dolls ... accept commissions or make handmades to order, but would instead occasionally offer handmade dolls on eBay to the highest bidder ...
... At least three Living Dead Dolls lunchboxes were made in the following designs Series One lunchbox which used the photograph from the original trade advertisement for Series 1 Series Two lunchbox ...
Famous quotes containing the word dolls:
“Our home has been nothing but a play-room. Ive been your doll-wife here, just as at home I was Papas doll-child. And the children have been my dolls in their turn. I liked it when you came and played with me, just as they liked it when I came and played with them. Thats what our marriage has been, Torvald.”
—Henrik Ibsen (18281906)
“Why are all these dolls falling out of the sky?
Was there a father?
Or have the planets cut holes in their nets
and let our childhood out,
or are we the dolls themselves,
born but never fed?”
—Anne Sexton (19281974)
“Because the priest must have like every dog his day
Or keep us all awake with baying at the moon,
We and our dolls being but the world were best away.”
—William Butler Yeats (18651939)