"Doc" is a common slang term for a physician; dentist; or, in the US Military, a Hospital Corpsman.
- Doc Blanchard (1924-2009), American football player and fighter pilot
- Doc Brown (rapper), British rapper and comedian
- Doc Hammer, American musician and writer of The Venture Bros
- Doc Holliday (1851-1887), American dentist, gunfighter, and gambler
- Doc Medich (b. 1948), American baseball player
- Doc Neeson (b. 1947), Irish-born Australian rock singer
- Doc Pomus (1925-1991), American blues singer and songwriter
- Doc Rivers (b. 1961), American basketball player and coach
- Doc Searls (b. 1947), journalist and author
- Doc Severinsen (b. 1927), American trumpeter and bandleader
- Doc Shaw (b. 1992), American actor, singer and rapper
- Doc Watson (b. 1923), American musician and songwriter
- A.A. Ames (1842-1911), American politician
- Mike Emrick (b. 1946), American hockey broadcaster
- Dwight Gooden (b. 1964), American baseball player
- Roy Halladay (b. 1977), American baseball player
- Harold L. Humes (1926-1992), American writer and activist
- Donald Minnegan (1902-2002), former coach and athletic director at Towson University
- Donncha O'Callaghan (b. 1979), Irish rugby union footballer
- Krzysztof Raczkowski (1970-2005), musician
- E. E. Smith (1890-1965), American science fiction writer
- The D.O.C. (b. 1968), American rapper
- Drew Hankinson (b. 1983), American professional wrestler also known by the ring name DOC
Read more about this topic: DOC
Other articles related to "people":
... Mumbai Police Commissioner Satyapal Singh said "I appeal to people to remain calm and maintain law and order ... People came from across Maharashtra for his funeral including the party's strongholds of Thane, Raigad, Pune, Aurangabad and Konkan regions ... Police said that 200,000 people walked alongside the hearse and were later joined by others on the way to the cremation site ...
... The population density was 3,208.8 people per square mile (1,238.9/km²) ... The Census reported that 64,044 people (99.7% of the population) lived in households, 97 (0.2%) lived in non-institutionalized group quarters, and 93 (0.1 ... The population was spread out with 15,792 people (24.6%) under the age of 18, 5,574 people (8.7%) aged 18 to 24, 13,848 people (21.6%) aged 25 to 44, 21,414 people (33.3%) aged 45 ...
... Further information List of people from Bitola Some notable people born in Bitola are Nikolce Noveski, footballer Karolina Gočeva, singer Hristijan ...
... and the Owens Valley for water rights, is one of the most well-known examples of the lengths people will go to in order to secure adequate water supplies ... some time because we're now 38 million people and not anymore 18 million people like we were in the late 60s ...
Famous quotes containing the word people:
“Give this to Clemenza. I want reliable people, people who wont get carried away. I mean, were not murderers, in spite of what this undertaker says.”
—Mario Puzo (b. 1920)
“We have so many people who cant see a fat man standing beside a thin one without coming to the conclusion that the fat man got that way by taking advantage of the thin one!”
—Ronald Reagan (b. 1911)
“The popular colleges of the United States are turning out more educated people with less originality and fewer geniuses than any other country.”
—Caroline Nichols Churchill (1833?)