Den may refer to:
- Den (room), a part of a house similar to the living room: a den is about the size of a living room, but smaller than a family room
- An animal burrow or maternity den
- Den, the abbreviation for the orchid genus Dendrobium
- Children's den, referring to a shelter built by children in bushes or up trees, etc.
- Denier or den, units of textile measurement
- Den (newspaper), a Ukrainian newspaper
- Den (pharaoh), a Pharaoh of Egypt
- DEN (internet site) the digital entertainment network or den.net
Other articles related to "den":
... The Den, current home stadium of Millwall Football Club The Den (defunct stadium), Millwall FC's home stadium from 1910–1993 The Den, the nickname of Ford Field, home of the NFL's Detroit Lions (lion's den) ...
... Kamen Rider Kiva Den-O DenLiner, Into Space!" (仮面ライダーキバ＆電王 デンライナー、宇宙へ！, Kamen Raidā Kiba ando Den'ō Denrainā, Uchū e ...
... TEAM G FGM FGA PCT 1-19 20-29 30-39 40-49 50+ LNG XPM XPA PTS 2005 DEN 0. 0.0 2006 ... DEN 0. 0.0 0 ... Punting Stats YEAR TEAM G ATT AVG LNG YDS BK TB TB% IN20 ...
... Den is a Diesel who runs the Dieselworks...when Diesel 10 is not around ... When Den does speak, it is very slowly ... Engines can wait a long time for Den to give his insight, but it is worth the wait ...
... Den Oever is a village in the Dutch province of North Holland ... lies about 18 kilometres (11 mi) east of Den Helder ...
Famous quotes containing the word den:
“Then he entered the temple and began to drive out those who were selling things there; and he said, It is written, My house shall be a house of prayer; but you have made it a den of robbers.”
—Bible: New Testament, Luke 19:45,46.
“The world is the house of the strong. I shall not know until the end what I have lost or won in this place, in this vast gambling den where I have spent more than sixty years, dicebox in hand, shaking the dice.”
—Denis Diderot (17131784)