Create may refer to:
- Create (TV network), an American public television network consisting of lifestyle and human interest programming from the libraries of PBS and American Public Television
- Chicago Region Environmental and Transportation Efficiency Program, a proposed improvement to the rail lines in the Chicago area
- Create (SQL), a statement in SQL
- Create (!), a free jazz band
- iRobot Create, a hobbyist robot based on the iRobot Roomba platform
- Create: New Student Orientation, UBC's Okanagan campus' new-to-UBC student orientation program
- Create (video game), a 2010 video game published by EA
Other articles related to "create":
... That said, users can also create any number of index or table-of-contents pages, with hierarchical categorization or whatever form of organization they like ... These may be challenging to maintain by hand, as multiple authors create and delete pages in an ad hoc manner ... It is typical in a wiki to create links to pages that do not yet exist, as a way to invite others to share what they know about a subject new to the wiki ...
... Autobots who experimented on themselves to create smaller, more fuel efficient bodies ... Autobots and Decepticons would hold a truce to create more Micromasters, even going as far to create a small city and training school for them (with both Ultra Magnus and ...
... It would require significantly more fine dust to be generated in order to create this effect than has been detected ... aerosols and ash from global fires was enough to create the effect of global cooling by interfering with photosynthesis ... has also questioned whether the current size of an asteroid thought to be large enough to create a global impact is in fact too small ...
... minimum, the software must allow the user to Create or add new entries Read, retrieve, search, or view existing entries Update or edit existing entries Delete/deactivate existing entries Without at least these four ...
... Entrelac is a knitting technique used to create a textured diamond pattern ... Though single-color entrelac is the norm, it is often used to create colored patterns ... commonplace, since careful use can create distinct squares of color with only one yarn ...
Famous quotes containing the word create:
“Women, children, Tyroleans and preachers want to create a new kingdom of God, but the God of their kingdom looks like women, children, preachers, and Tyrolians.”
—Franz Grillparzer (17911872)
“When we hate a person, with an intimate, imaginative, human hatred, we enter into his mind, or sympathizeany strong interest will arouse the imagination and create some sort of sympathy.”
—Charles Horton Cooley (18641929)
“The theater, bringing impersonal masks to life, is only for those who are virile enough to create new life: either as a conflict of passions subtler than those we already know, or as a complete new character.”
—Alfred Jarry (18731907)