Committed may refer to:
- Committed (1991 film), a 1991 film starting Jennifer O'Neill and Ron Palillo
- Committed (2000 film), a 2000 film starring Heather Graham and Luke Wilson
- Committed: The Toronto International Film Festival, a 2010 documentary by Morgan Spurlock
- Committed (2011 film), a TV film starring Andrea Roth
- Committed (comic strip), a 1994-2006 comic strip by Michael Fry, basis for the 2001 TV series (see below)
- Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage, a 2010 book by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Committed (2001 TV series), a Canadian animated series
- Committed (2005 TV series), an American sitcom
- "Committed" (CSI), an episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- Committed (group), an a cappella singing group who competed in The Sing-Off
Other articles related to "committed":
... that has special authority to try and pass judgments for crimes committed by children or adolescents who have not yet attained the age of majority ... In judicial systems today, crimes committed by children and adolescents are treated differently than if an adult committed the same crime ...
14 6 ... F Committed suicide 4. 12 13 FM Committed suicide 5.9 Lz 04.32 1979.9 Fz Tx 4.9 0.9 Zz 6. 11 4 ... FM Committed suicide while awaiting execution 7 ...
25 2009 Ghola Afghanistan 15 0.0 ? F Committed suicide 3. 2003 ... Yangxiaoxiang China 13 0.1 0 M Committed suicide 7. 2000 ... Kunlong China 12 0.1 0 M Committed suicide 9 ...
... It is committed by someone who knows a treason is being or is about to be committed but does not report it to a proper authority ... is therefore an unusual criminal offence as it may be committed through inaction ...
Famous quotes containing the word committed:
“You see what youve done, dont you?... Youve committed the supreme blasphemy.”
—John Lee Mahin (19021984)
“A shocking crime was committed on the unscrupulous initiative of few individuals, with the blessing of more, and amid the passive acquiescence of all.”
—Tacitus (c. 55120)
“Communism, my friend, is more than Marxism, just as Catholicism ... is more than the Roman Curia. There is a mystique as well as a politique.... Catholics and Communists have committed great crimes, but at least they have not stood aside, like an established society, and been indifferent. I would rather have blood on my hands than water like Pilate.”
—Graham Greene (19041991)