Christopher may refer to:
- Christopher (given name)
- Christopher Hitchens (13 April 1949 – 15 December 2011) an English American author and journalist
- Christopher (Pulets) of Prague, primate-elect of the Church of the Czech Lands and Slovakia
- Christopher Lekapenos (921-931), Byzantine co-emperor
- Christopher of Werle (before 1385-1425), Prince of the Wends
- Christopher of Bavaria, union king of Denmark (1440–1448), Sweden (1441–1448) and Norway (1442–1448)
- Prince Christopher of Greece and Denmark, son of George I, King of Greece
- Christopher Columbus, navigator, explorer, and colonizer who captained the first European ship to reach the Americas
- Saint Christopher, saint venerated by Catholics and Orthodox Christians
- Christopher (singer), a Danish singer
- Christopher Reeve, (1952 - 2004) an American actor
- "Christopher" (The Sopranos episode)
- Christopher, Illinois, a city in the United States
- Christopher, Washington, a former community in the United States
Other articles related to "christopher":
... Christopher is the chairman and founder of Thatcher Technology Group Inc ... Christopher is a member of the Valparaiso University Board of Directors and is chair of the board of directors of the Chicagoland Lutheran Educational Foundation ... A member of numerous other civic and professional organizations, Christopher was the 2000 Entrepreneur of the Year for the National Foundation for Teaching Entrepreneurship, and was the ...
... Aztec Century (ISBN 0-575-05712-2) is a novel by Christopher Evans ... Clarke (1973) Inverted World by Christopher Priest (1974) Orbitsville by Bob Shaw (1975) Brontomek! by Michael G ... Simmons (1991) Red Mars by Kim Stanley Robinson (1992) Aztec Century by Christopher Evans (1993) Feersum Endjinn by Ian M ...
... Milbourne Christopher (23 March 1914 - 17 June 1984) was a prominent American illusionist, magic historian and author ... founding members of the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry, Christopher authored a number of books, including a biography of Harry Houdini, and thousands of essays relating to magic and ... Christopher regarded those individuals who claim ESP or psychic powers to be actually using magic trickery ...
... as a vehicle for Ann Harding and Leslie Howard, Christopher Strong is a tale of illicit love among the English aristocracy ... the previously-faithful husband and member of Parliament, Christopher Strong (Colin Clive), and has an affair with him during the course of her prize-winning ... that she is pregnant, and saves Sir Christopher's moral position and political career by committing suicide while setting an altitude record in her airplane ...
Famous quotes containing the word christopher:
“For birth was a disease and Christopher and I invented the cure.”
—Anne Sexton (19281974)
“They are not long, the weeping and the laughter,
Love and desire and hate:
I think they have no portion in us after
We pass the gate.”
—Ernest Christopher Dowson (18671900)