- law: the age at which children or young adults can make meaningful and considered choices poses issues for ethics and for jurisprudence.
- psychology: see choice theory
- mathematics: the binomial coefficient is also known as the choice function.
- politics: a political movement in the United States and United Kingdom which favors the legal availability of abortion calls itself "pro-choice".
- New Zealand English: slang synonym for "cool", "nice" or "good". "That's choice!"
Read more about this topic: Choice
Main Site Subjects